Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

I'd already discussed Kris Boyd with a lad in our office in Edinburgh. Was not in the squad of 18 yesterday. His workrate is akin to Shola's but put the ball in the net with decent regularity when given the chance. Probably worth a few million if we put smith the other way..... in fact if we punt smith the other way he'd be worth more than a few million.

"However, the smile has been wiped off the Toffees' face with the news that Internazionale's Nigerian striker Victor Obinna has been denied a work permit."

i don't think the Smith story is  finished...

Guest Nufc4Life

1559: "I have just seen Fergie in a supermarket in Cheadle taking back cases of Bulgarian wine. He didn't look happy."

Adam, Cheadle, via text on 81111

:laugh: :laugh:

1556: "I have just seen Mark Viduka outside the Hull stadium. I doubt he is in Hull for a holiday."

Anonymous via text on 81111

If there's any truth in that we must have another signing lined up. to get rid of Viduak but keep Ameobi and Smith would be madness.

Guest kingdawson

Berbs would be a bigger idiot then i thought, if he accepts the city offer (i hope he does accept it though).

Why? They could very easily finish higher than Spurs this year, plus his wages would be double if not triple of what he is getting at Spurs.

Bebatov was the idiot harping on about wanting to "follow his dream" and wanting to play Champions league football. No way will they be top 4, so i fail to see why he'd go there other then the money.

It really dosent matter if they finish 1 or 2 places above us. If it's not top 4, it really means diddly squat. Chances are, he'll throw a strop after a couple of bad results anyway.

My gut feeling is that he'll reject the move anyway.