Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Guest kingdawson

ManUre in talks with Berb without having even bid for him ??? Didnt know that was possible.

Why we've allowed this, i'll never know.

SSN : We're in discussions with the Zaragoza chairman who is in London at the momment. We've agreed to sign Sergio Garcia and Diego Milito for a combined fee of £18 mill. Garcia is utter class, and Milito would be a good addition too.

As i said before, i think you'll get Lennon.

ManUre in talks with Berb without having even bid for him ??? Didnt know that was possible.

Why we've allowed this, i'll never know.

SSN : We're in discussions with the Zaragoza chairman who is in London at the momment. We've agreed to sign Sergio Garcia and Diego Milito for a combined fee of £18 mill. Garcia is utter class, and Milito would be a good addition too.

As i said before, i think you'll get Lennon.

Milito is off to Italy mate. Garcia might be going to Spurs though he also has an offer from Betis.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

cant understand why city have bid for villa. If he said he wont join man u or chelsea, he isnt going to go to city, not yet anyway

Money talks.

cant understand why city have bid for villa. If he said he wont join man u or chelsea, he isnt going to go to city, not yet anyway

Money talks.

surely Chelski can offer what Man city can in wages?! doesnt sound like its about money with him.

Money talks.

Villa has already turned down Chelsea this summer saying: "There's more to life than money"

Was nice to hear for a change.

Guest NUFCrichard

If Man City get Berbatov can we get Benjani off them?

Yeah, that'll help us catch them.

Sorry, I mean why don't we buy Kaka and Ronaldo.... better?