Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Guest quklaani

What a complete and utter game of silly buggers.

I mean I rate Andy Garcia, sure, but hes not fecking Messi/Ronaldo/Kaka is he?

Man United are just trying not to pay the full 30, but probably will in the end, and these new owners at City are just try to make some grand, dare I say, Massive statement.  They'll put in a bid for Jesus next.

How I wish Sky Sports News had never been dreamt up.

What a complete and utter game of silly buggers.

I mean I rate Andy Garcia, sure, but hes not fecking Messi/Ronaldo/Kaka is he?

Man United are just trying not to pay the full 30, but probably will in the end, and these new owners at City are just try to make some grand, dare I say, Massive statement.  They'll put in a bid for Jesus next.

How I wish Sky Sports News had never been dreamt up.

I think Navas wants to stay at Sevilla..

"18.23 According to Radio Marca in Spain, Manchester City have now made a bid for Real Madrid striker Robinho, who has asked to be allowed to join Chelsea. Who will City bid for next?"

mackems.gif

"18.23 According to Radio Marca in Spain, Manchester City have now made a bid for Real Madrid striker Robinho, who has asked to be allowed to join Chelsea. Who will City bid for next?"

mackems.gif

That shiek fellas getting busy and only after a matter of hours, what's our monger team been doing for all the summer?

Arab prick could have bought us instead, but OHHHHHHHH NO we have to have the plastic billionaire

Guest quklaani

Makes you wonder why clubs dont just do their business earlier

Well City have today just become inexplicably minted, but with everyone else you do wonder why bother with this last minute rubbish.

i havent followed this much today so a quick question, if tottenham havent allowed man utd to talk to berbatov, how has he held talks with ferguson?

According to redcafe:

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2889/hdsrejtoc1.jpg

Seriously though, I mean, its got to by sky bollocks either way.  Either we've got permission or we havent actually met with him, otherwise thats not even tapping up...its...um...well its pretty illegal surely.

Makes you wonder why clubs dont just do their business earlier

Well City have today just become inexplicably minted, but with everyone else you do wonder why bother with this last minute rubbish.

i havent followed this much today so a quick question, if tottenham havent allowed man utd to talk to berbatov, how has he held talks with ferguson?

According to redcafe:

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/2889/hdsrejtoc1.jpg

Seriously though, I mean, its got to by sky bollocks either way.  Either we've got permission or we havent actually met with him, otherwise thats not even tapping up...its...um...well its pretty illegal surely.

Fletcher. :lol: