Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

where have they got this idiot reporting in manchester from on ssn? he's not even convincing, you can tell he's making it up off the top of his head

"Where is Berbatov now? Well I can tell you, he's in a car..."

Really? Shocker of the day.

Guest stjamestoon

where have they got this idiot reporting in manchester from on ssn? he's not even convincing, you can tell he's making it up off the top of his head

Haha, today has been quality for comical reasons... people coming up with the most ridiculous stories!

I think the fact we haven't announced either of the other two signings today shows we're waiting for more to be completed before we announce them together.

as much as i admire and share your optimism, i have a feeling they wont bother announcing anything until the night before the hull game

Sounds like David Craig. He's got the easiest job in the world. He just has to make up one lie every hour.

Pimpsy that like

Guest stjamestoon

Haha, today has been quality for comical reasons... people coming up with the most ridiculous stories!

I like how he said they were 'perhaps talking'. I reckon there was an uncomfortable silence myself.

Barton in talks with Everton?

Should give them a buy one get one free deal with Smith.

As an Everton fan myself, I'm overjoyed by the prospect of these deals.

The thought of Barton erm, lighting up Goodison Park, along with the infamous 'goal machine' that is Alan Smith running about aimlessly for a bit, is surely a proposition that can't be sniffed at. You'll fear for your lives as we sweep our way to an all-conquering season of finishing in the top 10.

On another note, surely the only way SSN could become more comical is to become more Americanised and have flames in the background, and action shots of the studio and presenters?

:lol: SSN has nothing on Sportscenter. SSN looks like classy refined reporting compared to some of the shit shoveled over here.

Guest optimistic nit

to be fair, barton could be a tidy player for you, if you are the club interested in him and we do end up selling, if you can ignore the press.

smith on the other hand...

how available is arteta btw? ;) :razz: if i could sign one player right now...

i also think this deal may hinge on us signing a player, like so many other deals seem to at the moment, so if we dont sign another CM, we dont sell barton.

Guest LucaAltieri

"Man United not given permission to speak to Berbatov..."

Something tells me Spurs are gonna refuse to sell to them just out of principle.

this.

If that's the case then my hatred for all things Spurs would vanish over night.

(until KD's next post, anyway.)