Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

Guest optimistic nit

Why would you loan someone with the prospect of a ban hanging over him?

and one thing we cant afford to do is loan possible first team starters :lol:

i wouldn't mind selling him, but i'd prefer him to stay, because we will need to sign a replacement if he goes.

Everton interested in Barton (bbc)

Didn't Barton have a tough time in Liverpool area and to go back to the same area is asking for trouble indeed

Wait, isn't he not allowed in Liverpool?

After his shenanigans at Christmas he fucking shouldn't be...

Portsmouth, isn't it?

Paper talk said he'd warned Newcastle that if we didn't want him Postsmouth would snap him up.

Hope loads of Man Yoo fans up and down the country get all excited when they turn on SSN and see the ticker scroll across "TOTTENHAM HAVE ACCEPTED A BID FOR DIMITAR BERBATOV FROM MANCHEST..."

Barton in talks with Everton?

Should give them a buy one get one free deal with Smith.

As an Everton fan myself, I'm overjoyed by the prospect of these deals.

The thought of Barton erm, lighting up Goodison Park, along with the infamous 'goal machine' that is Alan Smith running about aimlessly for a bit, is surely a proposition that can't be sniffed at. You'll fear for your lives as we sweep our way to an all-conquering season of finishing in the top 10.

On another note, surely the only way SSN could become more comical is to become more Americanised and have flames in the background, and action shots of the studio and presenters?

Guest stjamestoon

where have they got this idiot reporting in manchester from on ssn? he's not even convincing, you can tell he's making it up off the top of his head

Tell me about it..nob

Portsmouth, isn't it?

Paper talk said he'd warned Newcastle that if we didn't want him Postsmouth would snap him up.

Hope loads of Man Yoo fans up and down the country get all excited when they turn on SSN and see the ticker scroll across "TOTTENHAM HAVE ACCEPTED A BID FOR DIMITAR BERBATOV FROM MANCHEST..."

the bbc reckon he's in talks with Man Utd.