Transfer Deadline Day Thread

SUPERTOON

I bet by 11.30 we'll still have fuck all to be happy about

If anybody of note was coming it would be on the cards by now,Always next year hey?

Why don't you log off and fuck off out then.

6 players is not enough for some people....some expected 15-20

Mrjay // Sep 1, 2008 at 18:46

Hello again!

Just to clarify there was someone from Villareal aged 22 having medical at the Nuffield this morning. I know this because I was there. I don’t know the name because it wasn’t given but if you check my rare previous excursions onto this wonderful site you will find I confirmed Collucini’s medical and he signed.

Try to stay sane and try to believe…not everyone who posts on here talks poop like others we could mention, cough, cough; big willie!!

Haha it is funny

Hello again!

Just to clarify there was someone from Villareal aged 22 having medical at the Nuffield this morning. I know this because I was there. I don’t know the name because it wasn’t given but if you check my rare previous excursions onto this wonderful site you will find I confirmed Collucini’s medical and he signed.

Try to stay sane and try to believe…not everyone who posts on here talks poop like others we could mention, cough, cough; big willie!!

Haha it is funny

Matias Fernandez ;)

Hello again!

Haha it is funny

Matias Fernandez ;)

Couldnt be anyone else!

Hello again!

Just to clarify there was someone from Villareal aged 22 having medical at the Nuffield this morning. I know this because I was there. I dont know the name because it wasnt given but if you check my rare previous excursions onto this wonderful site you will find I confirmed Collucinis medical and he signed.

Try to stay sane and try to believenot everyone who posts on here talks poop like others we could mention, cough, cough; big willie!!

Haha it is funny

Matias Fernandez ;)

Aye rubbish like but its good to read

1845: Graham Hunter is currently telling Sky Sports News that he has heard Real Madrid are preparing a new megabucks offer for Valenica striker David Villa.

He also says Manchester City have no chance of signing the Spain international