Is that it then? Xisco and Gonzalez.

ChezGiven

Guest hikickry

reckon we will get 2 more in, probs closer to the deadline, we always seem to get one near the deadline. It just seems like we have got these two done fairly early to try and ensure we have time for others.....(I hope)

I want to be WOWed, Kev. Why have I not been WOWed?

He's lost it imho.

I guarantee you'll be WOWed when he sells Owen to Liverpool for £2M at 8.30pm tonight.  :snod:

As in "WOW, that's really shit, man!"

hard enough keeping up with all the other threads, as well as panic, optimism, pessimism, speculation, adulation, WoW, SSN, Setanta, and the general mong-ness of this day....

not much need for more mong-ness in the shape of this pathetic thread. please lock mods. thanks

Irony. You're the one that cant handle one general thread on all transfers and a 'what else do we need' thread. Thats 2 threads to follow and you're calling me a mong?  :laugh:

hard enough keeping up with all the other threads, as well as panic, optimism, pessimism, speculation, adulation, WoW, SSN, Setanta, and the general mong-ness of this day....

not much need for more mong-ness in the shape of this pathetic thread. please lock mods. thanks

Irony. You're the one that cant handle one general thread on all transfers and a 'what else do we need' thread. Thats 2 threads to follow and you're calling me a mong?  :laugh:

naah Chez, don't think you're a mong but rather a decent poster on here. think ur thread is mong though, yes.

No. You're welcome.

I would have thought Keegan would have had someone lined up to replace Milner after saying something similar to "Trust me and judge me at midnight on Monday"

i'm sure he does. I don't think gonzalez will be the last midfielder coming in today. i see him more as someone who increases our options, which is even more important than usual with 7 players on a subs bench.

Guest WashyGeordie

I would have thought Keegan would have had someone lined up to replace Milner after saying something similar to "Trust me and judge me at midnight on Monday"

There's still time to get the deal done... IF there is a replacement for Milner...

No. You're welcome.

just giving free advice. you just wait till the revolution happens, and me, Mike and Bontempi take over this board

i'm sure he does. I don't think gonzalez will be the last midfielder coming in today. i see him more as someone who increases our options, which is even more important than usual with 7 players on a subs bench.

I still see the midfield as lacking something too. There are lots of options but i think we have 5 and half decent midfielders, if Gonzalez is good that is.

I still see the midfield as lacking something too. There are lots of options but i think we have 5 and half decent midfielders, if Gonzalez is good that is.

Yeah a Nicky Butt replacement.

Yeah a Nicky Butt replacement.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! let's start a new thread!  :smug:

No more defenders? No left back? 9 hours to go.

What else are we going for? Anything?

*looks up, reads............falls back asleep*

... Is exactly what I did when I read your post.

Can people either discuss or fuck off? Thanks.

I think it's going to be a case of two more in/one more out today, by the way. The lack of speculation is frustrating though. But last year the Beye and Faye deals came out of nowhere too iirc.