KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Men and their prides....

It is true that there may be different philosophies, different perspectives etc etc.... but it doesn't hurt to listen, to understand and to compromise. Apologies etc if needed. Both philosophies, both perspectives ain't wrong from where I am looking unless there are some malicious intentions with bad faith intended which we are not aware of.

In fact, listening, understanding, compromising, having to do away with males' prides, egos etc... shows another level of cultured well-being, that being of empathy, flexibility and the likes.

What do people in a relationship usually say?

"Kiss and make up"

That is a sensible solution in essence but surely not in form.

I am but a little young insignificant fish swimming in the ocean... in reality... many may not agree with the views above, especially the ones with the decision-making powers (where all it matters).

Rumour time

KK resigned to devalue NUFC in order to take over the club himself, backed by rich arabs/sultans/sheiks who want KK to build a dream team all the way to success

KK will be asked to become manager again by the next owners which could happen within the next 2 weeks

This would be a fucking dream. Crossing my fingers!  ;D

Men and their prides....

It is true that there may be different philosophies, different perspectives etc etc.... but it doesn't hurt to listen, to understand and to compromise. Apologies etc if needed. Both philosophies, both perspectives ain't wrong from where I am looking unless there are some malicious intention with bad faith intended which we are not aware of.

In fact, listening, understanding, compromising, having to do away with males' prides, egos etc... shows another level of cultured well-being, that being of empathy, flexibility and the likes.

What do people usually say?

"Kiss and make up"

That is a sensible solution.

I am but a little young insignificant fish swimming in the ocean... in reality... many may not agree with the views above, especially the ones with the decision-making powers (where all it matters).

Almost as good as your deep analysis on the advantages of booing. But not quite.

Regards,

Kasper

Men and their prides....

It is true that there may be different philosophies, different perspectives etc etc.... but it doesn't hurt to listen, to understand and to compromise. Apologies etc if needed. Both philosophies, both perspectives ain't wrong from where I am looking unless there are some malicious intention with bad faith intended which we are not aware of.

What do people usually say?

"Kiss and make up"

That is a sensible solution.

Almost as good as your deep analysis on the advantages of booing. But not quite.

Regards,

Kasper

Incidentally, believe it or not, that supposedly deep analysis does not mean I agree with it.

Well, unfortunately, having gone down a education path I went down... it is pertinent that all sides of the coins are considered. What is black and what is white? And of course what is grey?

People may say that it is philosophical... however, from where I am seeing it... it is reality.

Human beings are different... We all have our own way of thinking, different upbringing, different environment, different trials and tribunals in life... What is meat may be the poison chalice to another... See where I am coming from?

Even people who adopts a paternalistic approach argues amongst themselves.

In reality... it makes one think... Are there really any rights or are there really any wrongs? That is in addition to the fact that, in 99.9% of the cases, we do not have perfect information to everything but mere speculations and assumptions.

Philosophical, maybe? But it is the reality.

Now what if all great minds really think alike and go for the best solution (if there is ever one)? Critics say that it will be a boring boring world... Again... people are not satisfied.

It would surprise me if intentionally devaluing the club for a takeover isn't a criminal offence, and it would surprise me more if Keegan did it.

Only if the club is on the stock market surely? I don't know like, plus it's nonsense anyway.

It would surprise me if intentionally devaluing the club for a takeover isn't a criminal offence, and it would surprise me more if Keegan did it.

Yeah, was going to say. Would make him a bigger c*nt than Ashley.

I still get the feeling Ashley, just to appease the fans will sack Wise, etc. when he gets back and tries getting Keegan back in.

Guest Geordiesned

Canny interview with Shearer on Look North. Looked like it might have been taken from Football Focus so it 'll probably be on in full tomorrow.

Apparently he's on the One Show tonight as well, hopefully to talk about our situation and not some new range of sweaters.

Guest Geordiesned

I've just been the victim of a truly useless haircut.

The week just keeps getting worse. :(

It can't be any worse than that hippie shite you used to have! ;)

Canny interview with Shearer on Look North. Looked like it might have been taken from Football Focus so it 'll probably be on in full tomorrow.

Apparently he's on the One Show tonight as well, hopefully to talk about our situation and not some new range of sweaters.

That first bloke in the barbers. :blush: :lol:

Probley mentioned somewere but was reading in one of the scotish daily papers Keegan wanted to put in a 10m bid for McGeady on deadline day, would have been a decent replacement for Milner

To be honest, I think the crux of the issue is

"how Ashley views Newcastle United?"

Is it an investment vessel or is it a form of passion? Why Newcastle United? Was it his first love? Even if it is a mix of both, which is the priority?

The answer only he himself knows best.

What we can achieve is at best speculate and assume... until time proves itself

And to be fair, realistically, it is his club... unless a share structure could be drafted in to include the fans holding a certain amount of shares to be able to do an effective veto over major decisions but not undermine his shareholdings.

Giving him the benefit of doubt and an innocent until guilty verdict, assuming everything is done in good faith and in the best interests of the club and not himself, it may not really be a bad thing after all. However, if there is indeed selfishness, personal interests in it, then in the long term, it may prove to be in the club's detriment.

Probley mentioned somewere but was reading in one of the scotish daily papers Keegan wanted to put in a 10m bid for McGeady on deadline day, would have been a decent replacement for Milner

Not really

he can cross, it would have been a step forward

In my humble opinion, I think it is too short a period for an accurate assessment, let alone comparison.

Foremost, the squad isn't his to begin with and the lack of opportunities of a pre-season bonding/training session etc etc...

How come Vetere/Jimenez get such low %'s when they have specific 'senior player recruitment roles' whereas Wise is primarily in place to build up the academy?

I have to say I feel Wise has been hugely criticised because he was a little shit of a player. This is hugely judgemental of him in respect of his current role and probably excessively unfair.

Rose tinted glasses worn by many on here imho.

Anyone know the win percentage with Keegan as manager this time?

Also the likes of Allardyce, Roeder, Souness etc.

Misleading IMO. KK took over a struggling side and had a lot of bad early results, but he'd definitely turned things round by the end. He did a good job on the pitch, there shouldn't be any argument about that.