It's disgusting that...

stozo

I think it's a solid, principled approach to not speaking about press speculation, no matter how wild or widespread it is.  Cave in once and it's game over.   

If a mongregation wants to turn up outside SJP and protest because they've heard nothing then that's more a damning indictment against the patience and maturity of modern football fans than anything else.

I'm clinging to the hope that they'll do what Hall did and talk him round/change their minds.

Quite simply, they have to, for their own personal safety as much as anything. What was it Shepherd said about shooting Bambi? This is a million times bigger.

I'm clinging to the hope that they'll do what Hall did and talk him round/change their minds.

Quite simply, they have to, for their own personal safety as much as anything. What was it Shepherd said about shooting Bambi? This is a million times bigger.

Ashley's ran the cunt over, and reversed over it 15 times.

If the club come about tomorrow or later tonight and say it was nothing but a rumour gone mad, then heads still should roll for letting it get to this stage.

The PR at the club under Ashley is a joke. The Collocini 2 shirt that Ashley wore a week before he signed was an example of misleading the fans. The club have splashed out on a fancy website and never fucking use it! It is IMPERATIVE that a club keeps its fans informed. Fair enough, keep things away from the rags but let your fans know the craic through the site.

Shameful stuff.

Guest toonlass

I wish they would say "Yes it's true, he's gone." or "No, its all a load of rubbish." Saying nothing just shows a total lack of respect for the fans that put their hard earned money into the club year on year!

The Collocini 2 shirt that Ashley wore a week before he signed was an example of misleading the fans.

How?

Ashley wore the shirt a full 5 or 6 days before the transfer was confirmed by Newcastle. Have a quick search on here for the Collo thread to see how many fans were scratching their heads wondering what was going on.