IMPORTANT: Pre-Hull Meeting?

Heron

Guest taff2727

taff, dont let the weak people deter you, everyone i speak to is on the side of protest, its only on here that people are being, meek.. i think i tells its own story, if you think about it.

selfish pussys

Guest taff2727

i'm dolly,no i'm dolly

taff, dont let the weak people deter you, everyone i speak to is on the side of protest, its only on here that people are being, meek.. i think i tells its own story, if you think about it.

most i've spoken to are on the side of the protest but are still going to the game,on talking to each and every one one of them actually have no clue as to where the blame lies.

I really am getting f***ed off now with these people who assume because you have more of an issue about going to back your team rather than whinge about it's board room that you're some sort of inferior fan who is a disgrace. Find it amazing how all these mad passionate fans come oot shouting and balling when there's something wrong, or something to complain about...but they can't go to sing and shout and ball on a normal match day. f***ing ridiculous.

Quite. :thup:

Guest Geordiesned

"it only takes good men to sit and do nothing for evil to prevail"

As in people sitting at home because they can't be arsed to go to a match against mediocre opposition in the rain when we're not expecting to see decent football because of the current downer and acting like sitting watching Cash in the Attic and putting some shelves up is equivilant to the Million Man March?  Wonder how many people would be "Boycotting" if it was a match against the mackems rather than some no-marks.

here's 1.

i'll not be back in the ground under the present regime.

you lot keep on trying to justify your selfish actions.

it cuts no meat with any of us.

And why would I feel the need to justify myself to you?

not to me, unto yourself. you know deep down you are wrong.

however you and you along with the others will have to live with it.

may GOD redeem your souls. :yikes:

Seriously is this a wind up? Because if not you're just making a fool of yourself now.

I really am getting f***ed off now with these people who assume because you have more of an issue about going to back your team rather than whinge about it's board room that you're some sort of inferior fan who is a disgrace. Find it amazing how all these mad passionate fans come oot shouting and balling when there's something wrong, or something to complain about...but they can't go to sing and shout and ball on a normal match day. f***ing ridiculous.

Indeed :thup:

Guest taff2727

As in people sitting at home because they can't be arsed to go to a match against mediocre opposition in the rain when we're not expecting to see decent football because of the current downer and acting like sitting watching Cash in the Attic and putting some shelves up is equivilant to the Million Man March?  Wonder how many people would be "Boycotting" if it was a match against the mackems rather than some no-marks.

here's 1.

Seriously is this a wind up? Because if not you're just making a fool of yourself now.

fool of myself lol

what does that make you, when you shuffle back into ya seat for hull then.

here's 1.

fool of myself lol

He'll not be the one looking like a complete spaz if we win something this year though will he. Nor will he if we finish in a considerably better position than last year. It will be you looking the fool.

what makes you think, the people protesting, dont sing when things are going well, i think you will find they do.

Guest taff2727

here's 1.

fool of myself lol

He'll not be the one looking like a complete spaz if we win something this year though will he. Nor will he if we finish in a considerably better position than last year. It will be you looking the fool.

feck me you on glue or something

what makes you think, the people protesting, dont sing when things are going well, i think you will find they do.

What makes you think they do?

cos ive seen it with my own eyes.

I believe that's probably the point right there.

There has been plenty of occassions when Newcastle have been doing well and St James' has been like a morgue. Especially in recent years.

You already know who has protested verbally this weekend?!  Do you have the lottery numbers for Saturday as well?

You already know who has protested verbally this weekend?!  Do you have the lottery numbers for Saturday as well?

you are a sheeps arseh0le