Soccer Aid

Heron

Guest kebabstylee

That was class. Seeing Shearer in an England shirt again, getting those goals made me happier than I've been watching any football for bloody ages!

SSSHHHHEEAAAARRREERRRR!!!

And an honorable mentch to Teddy aswell, SAS! I did a little sex-wee.

Class watch that tbh. :thup:  Not a bad game of footy at all!

Shearer was mint, classic centre-forward play. Is it really an exaggeration to say he'd pose more of a goal threat than Alan Smith? Dunno tbh... (not that i'd advocate having him back, btw :lol: ).

Still, did get a tad nostalgic - really was good fun seeing him leading the line in a match again.

I am 100% Shearer would be more of a goal threat for the simple fact that he has got the bottle to take a chance and get into dangerous positions. Smith doesn't seem to have any confidence at all as a striker and that was perfectly summed up in pre-season (i think) when a ball was rolled to him on the edge of the 18 yard and instead of shooting like most players would (not even just strikers) he tried a little backheel and fucked the whole thing up!

Guest kebabstylee

Just spotted this on the Daily Mail website about Louise Redknapp..

"The 33-year-old is currently expecting her second son with her footballer husband Harry Redknapp, who last night managed the England team."

Kept that secret haven't they? :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1053372/Still-game-Heavily-pregnant-Louise-Redknapp-shines-charity-football-match.html?ITO=1490

Just spotted this on the Daily Mail website about Louise Redknapp..

"The 33-year-old is currently expecting her second son with her footballer husband Harry Redknapp, who last night managed the England team."

Kept that secret haven't they? :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1053372/Still-game-Heavily-pregnant-Louise-Redknapp-shines-charity-football-match.html?ITO=1490

:lol: One for the Jerry Springer chronicles me thinks!