Soccer Aid

Heron

I reckon this sort of thign should be staged 4 or 5 times a year in 4 or 5 locations around the UK..possibly even playing one in an LEDC.

If they did it 5 or 6 times a year they could do it all over the place and encourage a lot more youngsters to football matches for a cheap price, a price they should have to pay. If more kids get involved in sport the fitter they will be, etc. Could only be good all round. Obviously it's a problem gaining time to do it at vacant stadia...but even if they staged it at smaller grounds like Gateshead stadium for like a 5a.

Would make shit loads, it would entertain loads (much more than Corry or watchin' England play) and would get a lot more people involved in the sport.

Should definately be done more often....

Could they get the celebs to do it so often? I think 5 or 6 times a year would be a struggle and people would start to get bored. Some of the celebs out there now I haven't heard of so another 4 games in a year and I would imagine we would be getting 'Dan Smith from Doctors' or 'Paul Jones who was on Jeremy Kyle' :lol: