Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

Guest neesy111

Thought he did alright today.

apart from the fact when we had good openings he passes it out for a goal kick

He's Ji Sung Park's Argentine cousin.

Put him in a side like Man United and he's a good, solid, industrious player.

Put him in a Newcastle side and he doesn't have that bit of magic we need.

not even as good as Park.

Send him backt to spain.... I heard Racing Santandar are interested.

Guest LucaAltieri

He's Ji Sung Park's Argentine cousin.

Put him in a side like Man United and he's a good, solid, industrious player.

Put him in a Newcastle side and he doesn't have that bit of magic we need.

not even as good as Park.

Send him backt to spain.... I heard Racing Santandar are interested.

Nah, keep him. He'll be good in the championship.

Guest neesy111

He's so bad it's shocking. Pretty much Ryan Taylor with longer legs and an unpredictable thrust.

it's embarassing for him that he can't do anything with the ball at his feet, has even made a cross which is 3 foot of the ground

Guest LucaAltieri

He needs to work on his delivery, without a doubt... but in terms of winning the ball, stretching play, and creating space for others he's one of the best players we've got. We just don't have a squad that allows us to have wingers with poor delivery of the ball.

I'm not as furious with Jonas than I am with some of the others. His end product is non-existant but can't fault him for trying, unlike a lot of the cowards in our squad.

As an aside, that mask in his pants much be quite cheesy now...  :rolleyes:

I honestly don't know why this thread gets brought up after every game when over the course of the season he's been one of our better players.

OK, he's not the best player around but he works hard.  I don't understand why people hate him.  Don't rate him fine, but saying stuff like he's **** etc. is just hyperbole as a result of hate IMO.

Guest Heneage

This forum are like piranha's.

:lol: :lol:

Its nuts. They just jump from player to player. One minute Martins is shit, then he scores and he's class. This place has no grey area, we are black and white in our support and our opinions.

Guest Mantis

Works hard, probably harder than anyone else, but created nowt, scored nowt and wasted tonnes of energy.  Cant say i'd miss him, as we wont be losing an output.  Would love to see him produce anything but 11 triers with no end product means no wins.

Its nuts. They just jump from player to player. One minute Martins is s***, then he scores and he's class. This place has no grey area, we are black and white in our support and our opinions.

Jonas has been consistently poor all season. Not on Colo's level thats for sure, but he isn't doing enough going forward, which is where we needed him. Stephen Glass would get more assists than Jonas.

Its nuts. They just jump from player to player. One minute Martins is s***, then he scores and he's class. This place has no grey area, we are black and white in our support and our opinions.

Jonas has been consistently poor all season. Not on Colo's level thats for sure, but he isn't doing enough going forward, which is where we needed him. Stephen Glass would get more assists than Jonas.

Rubbish tbh.  Now you're just making stuff up to support your argument.

1 assist from a winger says otherwise. He runs past people, falls over, trys to run past someone, loses the ball, chases back, falls over, gets into a good position, cant even get the ball off the ground.

1 assist from a winger says otherwise. He runs past people, falls over, trys to run past someone, loses the ball, chases back, falls over, gets into a good position, cant even get the ball off the ground.

Why do people keep saying one assist when it isn't even true.  :doh:

Out of all the pieces of shit in our team, this is the one player who I can say with confidence is not actually shit.

We'll all be watching him do the business at Spurs next season and weeping.