Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/04/27/nufc-ordered-to-pay-5m-for-jonas-gutierrez-72703-23484089/

Perhaps he'll now start playing like a multi million pound footballer instead of a "free" transfer.

To be fair, for me he has been one of the few plus points this year

I know, perhaps I should have put a smiley in there.

Tonight would be a good time for him to get his first goal for us though.

Guest LucaAltieri

F*ck my Spanish is rusty. Think it says that €2.6m has been paid to both Real Mallorca & Velez Sarsfield. Not sure though.

My Spanish is piss poor too but I think you're right. Think it says the same amount is due to Velez because they shared the player's rights with Mallorca.

Guest Heneage

F*ck my Spanish is rusty. Think it says that €2.6m has been paid to both Real Mallorca & Velez Sarsfield. Not sure though.

My Spanish is piss poor too but I think you're right. Think it says the same amount is due to Velez because they shared the player's rights with Mallorca.

Its common in Spain and Portugal, for clubs to own a % of a players "Pass".

We'd be much better off keeping the money and sending the useless bastard back.

It could be worse, we could have panicked and spent £4m on a carthorse like Kevin Nolan....

hmmm....

He was the first one off down the tunnel at the end tonight.

So I saw. Taking after Luque, I see. He probably couldn't wait to jump into a nice hot bath.

Seriously though, whats the f***ing rush!

he was utter gash when he came on,  looked like he'd spat his dummy out after not starting and just came on and couldn't give a fuck!

The one and only player on the pitch who wanted the ball, and he's getting called worse then shit, bunch of cockends..  Think some of you expect him to beat four players everytime he gets the ball or he must not be trying :lol:

Anyway, how convinient that a court in Mallorca has ruled in favour of Mallorca, surely we should apeal, I mean we've played to the rules here, why should we pay compensation?

The one and only player on the pitch who wanted the ball, and he's getting called worse then s***, bunch of cockends..  Think some of you expect him to beat four players everytime he gets the ball or he must not be trying :lol:

Anyway, how convinient that a court in Mallorca has ruled in favour of Mallorca, surely we should apeal, I mean we've played to the rules here, why should we pay compensation?

and when he didn't have the ball he strolled about and looked injured (i wonder)

Guest neesy111

can't pass, cross, shoot, and he couldn't even track back or make a run when he came on

i think that we might just refuse to pay the compo and give him back

Guest BooBoo

Ineffective in the extreme and i take no joy in being one of the first on here to realise that he was all fur coat.

can't pass, cross, shoot, and he couldn't even track back or make a run when he came on

He couldn't track back?  Strange I remember him making a pretty important challenge late on on the edge of our area when Portsmouth had us under pressure.  Is Jonas the new scapegoat or something?  Because I can think of much more deserving targets.

The one and only player on the pitch who wanted the ball, and he's getting called worse then s***, bunch of cockends..  Think some of you expect him to beat four players everytime he gets the ball or he must not be trying :lol:

and when he didn't have the ball he strolled about and looked injured (i wonder)

He was one of the only players trying to move into positions to get the ball, bought us some freekicks by going on good runs with absolutely no support around him what so ever.  Not sure what he really could do in that disgrace of a team.  But like I said obviously he's the new scapegoat so I'll just leave you lot alone to get on with it.

Guest neesy111

He couldn't track back?  Strange I remember him making a pretty important challenge late on on the edge of our area when Portsmouth had us under pressure.  Is Jonas the new scapegoat or something?  Because I can think of much more deserving targets.

well ppl on here think he's class, but when a professional footballer, can't cross, shoot or pass and constantly dives then he deserve's to be criticised, especially when he's on 60k a week, that's the real reason he came here for the money just like every other fucker on that pitch

Guest neesy111

He was one of the only players trying to move into positions to get the ball, bought us some freekicks by going on good runs with absolutely no support around him what so ever.  Not sure what he really could do in that disgrace of a team.  But like I said obviously he's the new scapegoat so I'll just leave you lot alone to get on with it.

that is bollocks there was once when carroll had the ball and he was just standing there with loads of space in front of him, not even looking at the play

not the new scapegoat.......just looked like he couldn;t be arsed whern he didn't have the ball.

Guest toonlass

The one and only player on the pitch who wanted the ball, and he's getting called worse then shit, bunch of cockends..  Think some of you expect him to beat four players everytime he gets the ball or he must not be trying :lol:

I don't expect him to bear four players every game, but as an attacking midfielder I expect him to score some goals and make more than 3 assists a season. Not too much to ask eh?

Guest neesy111

I don't expect him to bear four players every game, but as an attacking midfielder I expect him to score some goals and make more than 3 assists a season. Not too much to ask eh?

nope, i remember james milner getting criticised for not scoring 5-10 goals a season and making around 10 assists a season, i wonder who i would rather have now

played martins through very well last night. obviously if he 'd have gave it to him for an over head 30yarder he'd have scored.