Jonas Gutierrez

Guest Coubury

For all his faults, I hope everyone realises that he's our only attacking outlet.

Meh, it's almost moot with Jonas as he produces so little. Still think he's a gloryfied Right Back. Should basically swap with Enrique. Have the Spaniard playing as the midfielder.

Guest firetotheworks

Id love him to score more than anyone. You can see its a psychological thing. I never for a moment believed that he'd score when he had that chance, because you could tell he didn't believe either.

I have MUCH more confidence when taylor has the ball in the final third. I am strangely confident whn taylor attacks though.

There's nothing coming from Taylor's side though. It's all being played down the left like last week because Taylor and Nolan/Barton just can't get the ball into dangerous areas.

For all his faults, I hope everyone realises that he's our only attacking outlet.

Meh, it's almost moot with Jonas as he produces so little. Still think he's a gloryfied Right Back. Should basically swap with Enrique. Have the Spaniard playing as the midfielder.

Except Enrique's not the best passer.

Jonas is really good at moving into space, receiving the ball and passing it on the ground. He's also a decent dribbler and isn't careless with the ball. I still think he's easily one of the best players in our team and it's evident by the fact that all our attacks flow through him.

Decent first half, thought it was harsh to sub him at half time.

Took me a second... but indeed. Guess he assumed his work there was done with all the goalscoring going on.

Class act in the middle of the pitch, woeful in the final third. But what he does in the middle of the pitch is vital for us, and without having seen much football at this level, I'd guess that he's probably the best in this league in that middle area of the pitch.

Class act in the middle of the pitch, woeful in the final third. But what he does in the middle of the pitch is vital for us, and without having seen much football at this level, I'd guess that he's probably the best in this league in that middle area of the pitch.

This, I hope we keep him at least until January.

9 player out now with 1 coming in. Surely we can soldier on financially until January?

He did actually have a shot near the end though, nearly fell off my seat.

Think the crossing, shooting comes down to confidence. You really cant have that floor of your game when your a winger though.