The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

Was bad but not the worse in the century maybe at international level

You're inches away from an open goal, in the middle of it as well, and you manage to miss when you could've just walked it over the goal line.

Could possibly be worse misses, but I can't remember them.

You're inches away from an open goal, in the middle of it as well, and you manage to miss when you could've just walked it over the goal line.

Kanu's was worse in my opinion

Kanu's was worse in my opinion

Yeah..Kanu was just standing still when he missed. Iwelumo was running full tilt.

Guest Heneage

Now the fans are booing Cole...there a bloody disgrace!

Why shouldn't he be reprimanded for a mistake I wouldn't expect from my 15 year old brother. These are internationals here on 6 figure wages.

Why shouldn't he be reprimanded for a mistake I wouldn't expect from my 15 year old brother. These are internationals here on 6 figure wages.

I disagree, they are there to support the team how s that support?I have always hated that shit!

Guest Heneage

Its the whole Lamps Gerrard thing, they never have nor will work, players getting ahead of more deserving players just because of name and pay packet.

Gerrard and Lampard are comfortably the best CM's that England have, just not as a pairing. Lampard absolutely has to be there though

I fail to see any evidence of either them warranting a place in the team. Aye, the best option to take is probably to put one of them with Barry/Hargreaves... but i can't say either of them warrant 'absolutely having to be there' on the back of their general performances for the past four/five years.

Gerrard and Lampard are comfortably the best CM's that England have, just not as a pairing. Lampard absolutely has to be there though

I fail to see any evidence of either them warranting a place in the team. Aye, the best option to take is probably to put one of them with Barry/Hargreaves... but i can't say either of them warrant 'absolutely having to be there' on the back of their general performances for the past four/five years.

up until WC 2006 Lampard was playing very well for England tbh, although I didn't recognize it at the time. He still could be if they shift Gerrard

I disagree, they are there to support the team how s that support?I have always hated that s***!

to be honest, their probably booing him because hes a money grabbing wanker, rather than the mistake. but i still agree it was OTT