The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

He can't get a game for England because the FA don't want Watford to get the money that would be due when that happens. The FA also told Stuart Attwell to give that goal and told Gareth Southgate to recall Adam Johnson from loan last season. They have also been systematically injuring Watford players this season. This is all true. It's a big conspiracy against Watford.

He can't get a game for England because the FA don't want Watford to get the money that would be due when that happens. The FA also told Stuart Attwell to give that goal and told Gareth Southgate to recall Adam Johnson from loan last season. They have also been systematically injuring Watford players this season. This is all true. It's a big conspiracy against Watford.

:lol:

It's true.

The reason John Barnes was so sh*t for England was because if we'd ever won the World Cup or Euros with him, Watford would have received a huge pay-off.

It's also why Luther Blissett wasn't outstanding for AC Milan. The FA co-operated with their equally corrupt, equally Watford-hating Italian counterparts.

2-0 down, off with Pavlyuchenko, in with Bent. Priceless attacking football.

On a bit of a side note: what I've seen of Pavlyuchenko he seems to get himself involved in lots of 'accidental' stamps on people etc etc. Vicious player if you ask me, watch this space, he'll find himself on the wrong side of the law before time.

Guest Nufc4Life

Fucking hell can Spurs fans fucking sing anything else. Its fucking doing my head in and im gonna mute it in a minute.

For at least 10 minutes now it's been fucking ''We are Tottenham, super Tottenham, we are Tottenham, from the lane'' fucking idiots.

Jenas has to be the worst captain in the premier league.

How can he possibly captain the side ahead of Woodgate.

Jenas is quiet and he hides the majority of games.

Terrible decision.

Spurs best player right now is Jamie O'Hara.