Would you want Keegan back now?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's beaten? Not me.

Keegan won today. Hurrah for "principles". The club lost. Ashley and Llambias revealed as utter incompetents. And here we are in the Championship with a divided fanbase.

You forgot to mention 'Keegan proved to be right.'

He won the case for compensation. It's not about "right". I still wish he'd swallowed his pride and battled on instead of walking away.

you havent even bothered to read it have you?

"My brother is going so far as to say he'll stop supporting the club if Keegan comes back again."

Just noticed this as well.  :lol:  I hope Keegan does come back so 'fans' like this won't bother coming back.  Not because of Keegan in particular but this sort of attitude is pathetic.

I see, he's "pathetic" because he's a Newcastle supporter but not a Keegan supporter?

You want small-minded, look in the mirror.

Who's beaten? Not me.

Keegan won today. Hurrah for "principles". The club lost. Ashley and Llambias revealed as utter incompetents. And here we are in the Championship with a divided fanbase.

He won the case for compensation. It's not about "right". I still wish he'd swallowed his pride and battled on instead of walking away.

I read the whole thing about five minutes after it was first posted.

"My brother is going so far as to say he'll stop supporting the club if Keegan comes back again."

Just noticed this as well.  :lol:  I hope Keegan does come back so 'fans' like this won't bother coming back.  Not because of Keegan in particular but this sort of attitude is pathetic.

I see, he's "pathetic" because he's a Newcastle supporter but not a Keegan supporter?

How am I small minded?  He's not a Newcastle supporter no, not if he's willing to give up on the club if Keegan came back.  :facepalm:

Who's beaten? Not me.

I read the whole thing about five minutes after it was first posted.

and you still dream up this shit,. WUM.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

No Keegan return for me. Don't get me wrong he's an absolute legend in these parts but I think people have to realise we have to look forwards not backwards.

Shearer- Forwards

Keegan- Back Step

No Keegan return for me. Don't get me wrong he's an absolute legend in these parts but I think people have to realise we have to look forwards not backwards.

Shearer- Forwards

Keegan- Back Step

Shearer inexperienced

Keegan huge experience.

Is Fergie Too old?

How am I small minded?  He's not a Newcastle supporter no, not if he's willing to give up on the club if Keegan came back.  :facepalm:

I think he dislikes seeing the whole club in thrall to one has-been figure, and despairs of the sentimentality that goes with the KK infatuation.

We'll never get back to a situation like the early '90s, and our obsession with it is holding us back.

Just look at the last season, for christ's sake.

Nah it would become a bit like Howard Kendall at Everton if he came back again. We were lucky to live the dream with KK as a player & manager & we got to dream again (The buzz round the city for that Stoke game was magical) the 3rd time but it is time someone else came in & made us as supporters believe that we can get to the top or be bloody close to it in the English game.

Yet he'll abandon them because of a managerial appointment. :lol:

Shearer- Forwards

Keegan- Back Step

Agree, and I said the same when Keegan was appointed. Well, not the bit about Shearer but you know what I mean.

Just look at the last season, for christ's sake.

What the fuck did the fans have to do with lying (proven) incompetent (obvious) bastards getting the club relegated?

If he'd came back last time, and tried and failed and it had ran its course then of course I wouldn't want him back.  But we were going the right direction, which is frustrating and makes it feel like unfinished business.  I'd have him back with an owner who is not a complete fruitloop.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Shearer- Forwards

Keegan- Back Step

Shearer inexperienced

Keegan huge experience.

Is Fergie Too old?

Agreed, but I feel Shearer is the only man to take us forward. Granted he has limited experience as a coach but he knows the club inside out, he knows what is best for the club and is the only man who would instil total confidence into the fans. Give him time and some money under a new owner and we will flourish

Whether Keegan won £2m or £200m today, it'd be a big mistake to bring him back.

One thing that this whole farce has taught us is that we need to move forward and stop living in the past.