Laurent Robert

sempuki

like some others have said he could be a good backup striker. he played up front for psg and scored almost a goal every 2 games. though i wouldn't start him as his general play is and always has been shocking, i'd have him on the bench as he is a perfect "impact player" to bring on with 15 mins left.

Maybe a swap loan deal with Luque?

At least we might get 10 minutes a game from Robert coming off the bench.

Hald on, we'd get him on a free transfer, unattached from Levante. Why should we give them Luque for nowt ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

Hald on, we'd get him on a free transfer, unattached from Levante. Why should we give them Luque for nowt ;)

the Luque leaving aspect of the deal does it for me tbh.

Aye, terrible signing by Fat Boy Fred.

blueeek.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

I thought only managers sign the players HTL?

I can just see it now, Freddy may jump at this you know, he knows we loved him and we were gutted when Souness got him out, Fred knows we are unhappy with him again, he may very well go and get him back to try and get fans back onside.

I think that would see Zoggy pushed over the edge and want away though, Duff coming in has unsettled him enough without another left winger coming.

He was shit in his final season, and has been shit for everyone he's played for since leaving us. No, ta.

On the contrary, in his final season he came in and turned the team's form around, keeping Souness in a job when it would have been better he hadn't done. Only for Souness to make him the scapegoat for a bad team performance and boot him out again. Fact is the team hasn't had anywhere near the goal threat it had before the departure of Bellamy and Robert. People were told.......

Guest Ridzuan

Robert is a true geordie.It doesnt matter whether we are going to be relegated or not,he just love the club and wants to end his career with us.Therefore,we should take him back.

Guest The Fox

Good Post.

Yes I think we should take back all the true Geordies, French or not, then we'll have a great squad.

Martin Britten, Robbie Elliott, O'Brien, Dabidaz etc. etc.

Guest Gemmill

Robert is a true geordie.It doesnt matter whether we are going to be relegated or not,he just love the club and wants to end his career with us.Therefore,we should take him back.

You're either a WUM or the WORLD'S BIGGEST MONG.  bluebigrazz.gif

Guest smoggeordie

Good Post.

Yes I think we should take back all the true Geordies, French or not, then we'll have a great squad.

Martin Britten, Robbie Elliott, O'Brien, Dabidaz etc. etc.

That you Bobby?