Save Newcastle United

Guest Howaythetoon

This Peter Lee, bloke is obviously playing games, it my suspicion he is a , makem, trying to deliberatly sabotage the sale of the club.

he was saying on the legends , that the two fanzines have given thier support to consortium. if that is the case, they need to reconsider, just look at his name, its so obviously a wind up.

There are far far more worthy causes to invest money in, than further line the pockets of greedy players who couldn't give two hoots about us, which would undoubtably be the case. Would be better just to start over, build a new 50k seater stadium for £80 million, name it Newcastle City, and at least then we might actually see some real passion on the pitch while we are in the lower leagues till we got back in the premiership. Football has spiralled out of control to the point where I doubt most fans would be willing to back such an incentive to save Newcastle United, so would be just as crazy to rip it up if things are as bad as people are making them out to be, and start all over again...

I suspect that the people who want a fans' takeover also want the club to be competing at the top end of the Premiership, alongside the clubs that are run as multi-million pound corporate businesses. It's known as having your cake and eating it.

It would be no different to how most football clubs are run. Owners putting their own money in is still an exception rather than the norm. Three of the top four owners don't put anything into the club.

The club would generate it's own money through success which is what's happening now. So why shouldn't the fans own the club if it's their money that's paying to run it?

For the bazillion reasons people have already fucking stated and the supporters of this mentalist idea are ignoring. Plus another bazillion reasons that nobody's bothered to state because the mental cases haven't even been able to answer the most simple and obvious questions.

Guest Howaythetoon

I suspect that the people who want a fans' takeover also want the club to be competing at the top end of the Premiership, alongside the clubs that are run as multi-million pound corporate businesses. It's known as having your cake and eating it.

Or alternatively wanting what is best for your club...

God HTT join the real world man. Who can afford that kind of money especially in the current climate. Also imagine how Impatient our fans would be if they had contributed that kinda of money and the team still flopped ,we'd be shouting for the managers head before the end of season and the board would have to listen.

Guest Howaythetoon

God HTT join the real world man. Who can afford that kind of money especially in the current climate. Also imagine how Impatient our fans would be if they had contributed that kinda of money and the team still flopped ,we'd be shouting for the managers head before the end of season and the board would have to listen.

I do live in the real world, not once have I said this will happen and that's because it won't more is the pitty. That doesn't mean I can't talk about this issue nor believe in fans owning their club. As for the final part of your post, aye right. Souness spent 50m plus and took us from 5th to 14th yet no-one was demanding his head at the match or boycotting etc. etc. Fans get an awful lot of stick on here from I imagine many who don't even go or can't comprehend how fans feel living so far away and that's not a dig because I value all fans of Newcastle, but it is easy to desensitize yourself to it all or feel detached and its even easier to mock protestors and such. All I know which is good enough for me is that every single fan of Newcastle United wants what is best for the club, rightly or wrongly.

Guest Howaythetoon

Off topic - HTT - i don't know what is up with your signature.

Its part of a song fans used to sing about Hughie Gallacher, which I happen to believe having never seen him play of course (2Jtastic)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I do live in the shark world, I used my life savings to have gills transplanted onto my face so I can live underwater. How dare you judge me so

Somehow don't think you'ere suitable to run the club

I do live in the real world, not once have I said this will happen and that's because it won't more is the pitty. That doesn't mean I can't talk about this issue nor believe in fans owning their club. As for the final part of your post, aye right. Souness spent 50m plus and took us from 5th to 14th yet no-one was demanding his head at the match or boycotting etc. etc. Fans get an awful lot of stick on here from I imagine many who don't even go or can't comprehend how fans feel living so far away and that's not a dig because I value all fans of Newcastle, but it is easy to desensitize yourself to it all or feel detached and its even easier to mock protestors and such. All I know which is good enough for me is that every single fan of Newcastle United wants what is best for the club, rightly or wrongly.

I've supported the club since 1982, despite not living in the city. I don't mock the protestors; I just think they're doing the wrong thing for the club. I personally feel that your love affair with Keegan (you started supporting when we nearly won the league under him didn't you?) is why you feel so sensitive about the issue right now. You're refusing to see the points made on this thread and just skipping over the question posed to you.

Nobody will take you, or this issue seriously when you refuse to see the negative side of fans owning the club

I've supported the club since 1982, despite not living in the city. I don't mock the protestors; I just think they're doing the wrong thing for the club. I personally feel that your love affair with Keegan (you started supporting when we nearly won the league under him didn't you?) is why you feel so sensitive about the issue right now. You're refusing to see the points made on this thread and just skipping over the question posed to you.

Nobody will take you, or this issue seriously when you refuse to see the negative side of fans owning the club

Seriously?

Guest Howaythetoon

I do live in the shark world, I used my life savings to have gills transplanted onto my face so I can live underwater. How dare you judge me so

Somehow don't think you'ere suitable to run the club

You're a funny guy :lol:

Seriously?

Erm, yeah, why?

Guest Howaythetoon

Doing wrong by their club by voicing their concern and lack of faith in the people who have f***ed things up in a pretty f***ing big way? How do you expect people to react Shearergol? What do you want them to do? If you were living in Newcastle you'd realise just how sick people are man, they've had enough. This isn't all Ashley's doing I must say in his defence, he's just tipped the scales with his huge screwup. This has been brewing for years and years now. Fans are seriously f***ed off and emotions are very high. This isn't so much about KK either which you've been led to believe, again if you were more closer to this you'd see it differently.

My love affair with KK as you put it isn't affecting my judgement at all either, before it was officially confirmed that he was no longer our manager I posted on here the best for both sides would be for both to f*** off and if asked now whether I'd take KK back I'd be torn of course but my head and heart would both say no, now really is the time to move on.

I see the points being put forward too, they just don't speak of any truth to me I'm afraid. As far as I'm concerned Ashley is not only incompetent he's also a lying, scheming cock who has conned everyone and still is it seems. I was a mug for buying into it all but no more.

Btw I really couldn't give a flying fuck whether people take me or my views seriously, if I did that I wouldn't write half the bollocks I admit I do spout :lol: I'm just saying what I feel.

Doing wrong by their club by voicing their concern and lack of faith in the people who have fucked things up in a pretty fucking big way? How do you expect people to react Shearergol? What do you want them to do? If you were living in Newcastle you'd realise just how sick people are man, they've had enough. This isn't all Ashley's doing I must say in his defence, he's just tipped the scales with his huge screwup. This has been brewing for years and years now. Fans are seriously fucked off and emotions are very high. This isn't so much about KK either which you've been led to believe, again if you were more closer to this you'd see it differently.

My love affair with KK as you put it isn't affecting my judgement at all either, before it was officially confirmed that he was no longer our manager I posted on here the best for both sides would be for both to fuck off and if asked now whether I'd take KK back I'd be torn of course but my head and heart would both say no, now really is the time to move on.

I see the points being put forward too, they just don't speak of any truth to me I'm afraid. As far as I'm concerned Ashley is not only incompetent he's also a lying, scheming cock who has conned everyone and still is it seems. I was a mug for buying into it all but no more.

You point about people in Newcastle seeing things differently only highlights my point that you're following your hearts rather than your heads.

The club has little value now - fans demonstrating purely because their manager RESIGNED means that nobody of any worth will want anything to do with the club.

Perhaps if I did live next door to the ground, and Keegan was my all-time ultimate pin-up, I'd feel more passionately about ruining the club, yes.

Seriously?

Erm, yeah, why?

Erm, I've browsed this board for some time and can't recall you posting anything but negative things about Newcastle so I naturally assumed you followed another club

Seriously?

Erm, yeah, why?

Erm, I've browsed this board for some time and can't recall you posting anything but negative things about Newcastle so I naturally assumed you followed another club

OK

Guest Howaythetoon

Doing wrong by their club by voicing their concern and lack of faith in the people who have f***ed things up in a pretty f***ing big way? How do you expect people to react Shearergol? What do you want them to do? If you were living in Newcastle you'd realise just how sick people are man, they've had enough. This isn't all Ashley's doing I must say in his defence, he's just tipped the scales with his huge screwup. This has been brewing for years and years now. Fans are seriously f***ed off and emotions are very high. This isn't so much about KK either which you've been led to believe, again if you were more closer to this you'd see it differently.

My love affair with KK as you put it isn't affecting my judgement at all either, before it was officially confirmed that he was no longer our manager I posted on here the best for both sides would be for both to f*** off and if asked now whether I'd take KK back I'd be torn of course but my head and heart would both say no, now really is the time to move on.

You point about people in Newcastle seeing things differently only highlights my point that you're following your hearts rather than your heads.

The club has little value now - fans demonstrating purely because their manager RESIGNED means that nobody of any worth will want anything to do with the club.

Perhaps if I did live next door to the ground, and Keegan was my all-time ultimate pin-up, I'd feel more passionately about ruining the club, yes.

If you really do believe people demonstrated simply because their manager resigned then frankly you have no right to speak about all this as you're as clueless as the media.

On Saturday while many chanted KK's name many in the ground didn't even talk about him specifically, they talked about how Ashley was partying in New York while the club was in trouble, about the lack of communication,  the lies, the bitter and petty smear campaign against Keegan, what do Wise and co offer etc. This has went beyond KK, way beyond.

As for fans ruining the club - seriously, fuck off :lol:

If you really do believe people demonstrated simply because their manager resigned then frankly you have no right to speak about all this as you're as clueless as the media.

On Saturday while many chanted KK's name many in the ground didn't even talk about him specifically, they talked about how Ashley was partying in New York while the club was in trouble, about the lack of communication,  the lies, the bitter and petty smear campaign against Keegan, what do Wise and co offer etc. This has went beyond KK, way beyond.

As for fans ruining the club - seriously, fuck off :lol:

If our manager was Allardyce, and the same thing had happened, fans wouldn't be reacting this way. It might not be about Keegan now, but it was about Keegan 2 weeks ago.

By the way, the "clueless" media reported that this was going to happen, and you laughed it off. Irony, eh!

Or alternatively wanting what is best for your club...

How is it what's best for the club?

An answer taking into account the reality of the situation would be appreciated.

What about what's best for the fans who have been convinced to give over their hard earned money to this scheme that is never ever going to work, having been given the impression that it will by you and this Peter Lee bloke?