Whoring the club around

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

Pathetic. All he had to do was remain silent, sit back and wait for a flood of offers coming his way where he would be able to pick and choose and if he wanted, create an auction situation even maybe. However by whoring the club around publicly he's going about it all wrong which shouldn't surprise anyone as he's seemingly went about everything else the wrong way since he took over. The man is a walking advert for desperation which will only entice the wrong kind of would be buyers. I'm embarrassed to fuck by all of this so god knows what serious money men are thinking. Cockney wide boy on a jolly boys outing springs to mind. He loves the club? :lol: Does he fuck. True colors are showing more with ever embarrassing day.  :thdn:

Pathetic. All he had to do was remain silent, sit back and wait for a flood of offers coming his way where he would be able to pick and choose and if he wanted, create an auction situation even maybe. However by whoring the club around publicly he's going about it all wrong which shouldn't surprise anyone as he's seemingly went about everything else the wrong way since he took over. The man is a walking advert for desperation which will only entice the wrong kind of would be buyers. I'm embarrassed to f*** by all of this so god knows what serious money men are thinking. Cockney wide boy on a jolly boys outing springs to mind. He loves the club? :lol: Does he f***. True colors are showing more with ever embarrassing day.  :thdn:

:clap:

However by whoring the club around publicly he's going about it all wrong which shouldn't surprise anyone as he's seemingly went about everything else the wrong way since he took over.

Nonsense.

Oh, and he isn't a cockney.

bluerazz.gif

'All he had to do was remain silent, sit back and wait for a flood of offers coming his way'

Says who?

HTT is just pissed because he might find a buyer before his SaveNewcastleUnited campaign can get it's act together. :lol:

I really am starting to think he may not want to sell the club, for a man that wants away so desperately he has so far done his very best to put any potential buyers off.

How has he?

Pretty sure that he doesn't want away from NUFC desperately - people like you and HTT do.

Pathetic. All he had to do was remain silent, sit back and wait for a flood of offers coming his way where he would be able to pick and choose and if he wanted, create an auction situation even maybe.

Pure conjecture. Of course, you're building your towering inferno of rage upon it. 

The man is a walking advert for desperation which will only entice the wrong kind of would be buyers.
And those hundreds of protesting mongs have really helped the clubs reputation and image too, eh? -- what kind of message do you think that sends to would be buyers?

I am hoping that the whole lot of them are in Dubai because of a definitive meeting they had lined up and not just to attempt to speak to every rich investment group or contact of Jimenez in the Emirates area on spec

Not convinced yet mind that we actually have 1 interested party. Hard to tell with all the various names being bandied about. Within 10 minutes this morning I heard David Craig tell us "its not true that Mike Ashley didnt turn up for a meeting", then that bloke from ArabianBusiness.com tell us just "did not bother going"

So god knows who or what we believe is really going on.

All I know is that it looks like the whole running of the club has been put on hold because the whole damn lot of them appear to be over there.

I'm guessing the mongs who wanted him out of the club asap are exactly the same mongs who'll whinge like fuck when he sells us to some dodgy Arab. :neutral: 

Yeah it's the Arabs who are dodgy with their debt clearing and money investing. Not like the likes of Ridsdale, Ellis, Bates and Shepherd.

I'm guessing the mongs who wanted him out of the club asap are exactly the same mongs who'll whinge like fuck when he sells us to some dodgy Arab. :neutral: 

Yeah it's the Arabs who are dodgy with their debt clearing and money investing. Not like the likes of Ridsdale, Ellis, Bates and Shepherd.

:lol:

Fair enough. Replace 'Arab' with 'fucker'.  :thup:

Don't knock it:

Midnight at the oasis

Send your camel to bed

Shadows paintin' our faces

Traces of romance in our heads

Heaven's holdin' a half-moon

Shinin' just for us

Let's slip off to a sand dune, real soon

And kick up a little dust

Come on, cactus is our friend

He'll point out the way

Come on, till the evenin' ends

Till the evenin' ends

You don't have to answer

There's no need to speak

I'll be your belly dancer, prancer

And you can be my sheik

What do people expect? He's a fucking business man, he wants as much as he can get. Ask for £480m, settle for £250 - 300m. As for whoring about, we don't have any solid facts that he's been to meetings in Dubai or whatever, just press specualtion at the minute, and we know how much he loves to respond to press speculation...

I really am starting to think he may not want to sell the club, for a man that wants away so desperately he has so far done his very best to put any potential buyers off.

How has he?

Pretty sure that he doesn't want away from NUFC desperately - people like you and HTT do.

Scared to come to the match as he fears for the safety of him an his family, but the 481 mill price tag could be seen as an attempt to put people off, yeah okay he may be willing to negotiate on the price but how far will he drop from that starting point.

'All he had to do was remain silent, sit back and wait for a flood of offers coming his way'

Says who?

HTT is just pissed because he might find a buyer before his SaveNewcastleUnited campaign can get it's act together. :lol:

Watch HTT turn his back on the club for the 5th time if that happens.

What do people expect? He's a fucking business man, he wants as much as he can get. Ask for £480m, settle for £250 - 300m. As for whoring about, we don't have any solid facts that he's been to meetings in Dubai or whatever, just press specualtion at the minute, and we know how much he loves to respond to press speculation...

:thup:

Guest Stephen927

Perhaps he doesn't want to sell, and by making a statement like he did, and then setting the asking price to quick high, he realises he isn't going to get any bidders and by then he might have a decent manager in charge to appease the fans?

Perhaps he doesn't want to sell, and by making a statement like he did, and then setting the asking price to quick high, he realises he isn't going to get any bidders and by then he might have a decent manager in charge to appease the fans?

This is all I think for them going to Dubai is fun relaxing the Saturday demo should continue next week against Spurs.

This is all I think for them going to Dubai is fun relaxing the Saturday demo should continue next week against Spurs.

Guest Howaythetoon

Says who?

Watch Shearergol write HTT to turn his back on the club for the 5th time.

Now that the media have got their teeth into it, it is all getting a bit embarrassing.  Ashley maybe behaving properly or not but with so many conflicting stories about and the tabloids on his case, who knows what is happening.

However, whilst they are all out in the Middle East, what is happening about sorting out the football side of things.  They cannot allow it to limp on.  I am sure all his mates do not need to be out there with him - what does Wise know about selling a football club.  It gives the impression that they have abandoned ship. 

Nothing makes any sense to me at the moment but everything we hear about his actions are contradictory.  He wants to sell but is seemingly alienating potential buyers.  He wants a huge profit but is damaging the product more each day.

It just seems as if he has thrown his toys out out the pram and doesn't care anymore and it is all a bit of a hoot for him.