delusions of grandeur

womblemaster

Fed up of all these people sticking their oar in

Did anyone see the local news last night?  They mentioned the fans get together to form a supportsers group  I could not believe who they wheeled out to comment on the current situation at NUFC.

GEORGE FUCKING REYNOLDS!

I was fucking livid ! Wor lass nearly kicked me out of bed.

How on earth can thy wheel that cunt out to comment on NUFC with his history.

Guest optimistic nit

Aye, but who wouldn't actually quite like Whelan as Chairman of this club right now? Come on...be honest.

i'd rather have mike ashley.

Did anyone see the local news last night?  They mentioned the fans get together to form a supportsers group  I could not believe who they wheeled out to comment on the current situation at NUFC.

GEORGE FUCKING REYNOLDS!

:lol: Fucking hell

GEORGE FUCKING REYNOLDS!

I'm ignorant, who's he?

GEORGE f***ing REYNOLDS!

I was f***ing livid ! Wor lass nearly kicked me out of bed.

How on earth can thy wheel that c*** out to comment on NUFC with his history.

I'm ignorant, who's he?

Ex-Darlo chairman, amusingly corrupt.

Eejit, basically.

Whelan talking up the compo for Bruce then.

George Reynolds is a macken scumbag, as well as being a well known criminal, he tried to buy Sunderland years ago but failed, so he bought Darlington instead. After the fans stopped him changing the home kit from black and white to red and white stripes, he insisted that the seating in the ‘George Reynolds‘ Stadium and are still to this day – red and white.

I like george reynolds, no man has given the people of hartlepool so many laughs in such a short space of time. When he unveiled tino only for him to fuck off back to colombia, i nearly laughed up my spleen. The darlo fans at school weren't as impressed.

I like george reynolds, no man has given the people of hartlepool so many laughs in such a short space of time. When he unveiled tino only for him to f*** off back to colombia, i nearly laughed up my spleen. The darlo fans at school weren't as impressed.

I heard Tino stung Reynolds for thousands (after Tino had promised he would sign for Darlo) for flights, ridiculously huge hotel bill, and he was up in Newcastle most of the time seeing old mates, then did a midnight flit leaving Reynolds with a big mess. hahaha