He's gone down in my estimation.

oldtype

Ah sorry. The thread starters location is Korea. Now i know why he is such a mong and is clueless.  :thup:

A most excellent argument.  Sky Sports News want you to appear behind David Craig the next time he's outside of SJP.

Ah sorry. The thread starters location is Korea. Now i know why he is such a mong and is clueless.  :thup:

Fu Mong Chu

Yes, insulting the fact that I'm not a Geordie is a perfectly logical way to justify your blinkered trust in a man from Doncaster.

You think it is acceptable for a manager to be undermined by people upstairs. Ok.  Each to their own.

Fu Mong Chu

Yes, insulting the fact that I'm not a Geordie is a perfectly logical way to justify your blinkered trust in a man from Doncaster.

His dad was a Geordie and he gave us two great years as a player and five as our manager.

What's your connection to our club, apart from picking us with a pin in the Panini sticker album?

Guest Toon Argy

A most excellent argument.  Sky Sports News want you to appear behind David Craig the next time he's outside of SJP.

May I ask where you are from? I dont need an arguement for this thread. The opening post just prooves that you are all mongs.

Fu Mong Chu

You are just a mong.

I'm a man with an opinion, and I can articulate it in a reasonable manner.

Far more than anyone can say for you.

Guest Toon Argy

Fu Mong Chu

You are just a mong.

I would consider discussing this with you if you wern't a korean mong.

Fu Mong Chu

His dad was a Geordie and he gave us two great years as a player and five as our manager.

What's your connection to our club, apart from picking us with a pin in the Panini sticker album?

I don't feel the need to justify my love for this club to anyone. Especially abhorrent, short-sighted twats like you.

Guest Redcar Mag

What a fucking atrocity of a thread.

I seriously can't believe how quickly some of you lot have turned on a man who is/was the best thing to happen to this club in my lifetime.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Guest Toon Argy

What a f***ing atrocity of a thread.

I seriously can't believe how quickly some of you lot have turned on a man who is/was the best thing to happen to this club in my lifetime.

very true

I can't believe how quickly he turned his back on us tbf.

He didn't turn his back. He whistleblowed. And he will return.

Fu Mong Chu

You are just a mong.

Well done for demonstrating the level of intelligence of an inbred, small-minded bigot.

Guest Redcar Mag

Fu Mong Chu

Kim Mong-Il, shirley?

Guest Toon Argy

Fu Mong Chu

You are just a mong.

Well done for demonstrating the level of intelligence of an inbred, small-minded bigot.

Thank you. Go to games often?

By the way, despite everything, I'd really not like this thread to turn into a Geordie v. Non-Geordie pissing match  :rolleyes:

I don't believe in Ashley's system, I have no support whatsoever for the current regime. All of this was clearly stated in the OP.

It's just that I feel personally betrayed by Keegan, because he was a man I trusted and loved. With a little more patience from him, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in right now.

I realize it's a sensetive topic, but it should be somethign we're capable of discussing without resorting to slander.

To be honest, no thanks. Would be nice for a while, bring back memories, warm the cockles etc but thats about it.

Fu Mong Chu

You are just a mong.

You're comfortable with people using 'mong' but not 'Korean'? :lol:

Isn't he just being accurate? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid

Fu Mong Chu

You are seriously a fucking fool.

Guest Toon Argy

By the way, despite everything, I'd really not like this thread to turn into a Geordie v. Non-Geordie pissing match  :rolleyes:

I don't believe in Ashley's system, I have no support whatsoever for the current regime. All of this was clearly stated in the OP.

It's just that I feel personally betrayed by Keegan, because he was a man I trusted and loved. With a little more patience from him, we wouldn't be in the situation we're in right now.

I realize it's a sensetive topic, but it should be somethign we're capable of discussing without resorting to slander.

Geordie vs foreign clueless mong

How did he not turn his back exactly?  He walked away straight after the transfer window closed & left us in the shit.

I really hope he doesn't ever come back after that.

How did he not turn his back exactly?  He walked away straight after the transfer window closed & left us in the shit.

I really hope he doesn't ever come back after that.

How could he possibly stay? He was put in an untenable position. He could have kept his mouth shut and kept taking the money, but he stuck by his principles.

Fu Mong Chu

You are just a mong.

Thank you. Go to games often?

:lol: We've got a right one here.

You're a twat for putting Korean in front of mong, if you cant see that then theres no hope for you son. The fact that you try to use going to games as an argument just shows you up.

Yes btw.

May I ask where you are from? I dont need an arguement for this thread. The opening post just prooves that you are all mongs.

Regardless of where I'm from, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I certainly wouldn't be caught childishly abusing someone just because they happen to be from a different country.

And just in case it helps, I was born and have lived in Newcastle for nearly 40 years.