Roeder still here next week?

Karjala

Guest shearer_united

Where's Belgravia ???????

Let them Take over and Now !!!!

Jersey, mate.

;)

Do they make Jersey shirts or not :p ?

people are such whining tossers. We're not even playing badly we just can't score, stop your ****ing moaning and pathetic obsession with wanting managers sacked.

It is the taking part that counts after all.  :thup:

people are such whining tossers. We're not even playing badly we just can't score, stop your ****ing moaning and pathetic obsession with wanting managers sacked.

Yeah because I'm sure the FA will reward us with 3 points for playing well even though we can't score goals or stop conceding, after all football is not about goals ;)

It is the taking part that counts after all.  :thup:

its the difference between our poor results under Roeder & the poor results under Souness... and thus why we should sack Glen. The light @ the end of the tunnel so to speak.

It is the taking part that counts after all. :thup:

its the difference between our poor results under Roeder & the poor results under Souness... and thus why we should sack Glen. The light @ the end of the tunnel so to speak.

I think there is plenty of sand at whitley bay if you would like to stick your head in it further ?  We aren't going anywhere but down with roeder the tunnel leads to games in Sunderland, derby and leeds next year.

The most damning stats of all:

ROEDER - 06/07

Played: 10

Win: 2

Draw: 2

Loss: 6

SOUNESS - 05/06

Win: 3

Draw: 3

Loss: 4

We did have Owen back then, a few less injuries IIRC. Not that I'm excusing performances under Roeder recently.

ROEDER - 06/07

SOUNESS - 05/06

We did have Owen back then, a few less injuries IIRC. Not that I'm excusing performances under Roeder recently.

Perhaps we should have bought a couple more players then in the summer to cover for injuries. Just an idea.

ROEDER - 06/07

SOUNESS - 05/06

Perhaps we should have bought a couple more players then in the summer to cover for injuries. Just an idea.

Yes, obviously. Goes without saying.

I did say "Not that I'm excusing performances under Roeder recently.", clearly you ignored that.

ROEDER - 06/07

SOUNESS - 05/06

Yes, obviously. Goes without saying.

I did say "Not that I'm excusing performances under Roeder recently.", clearly you ignored that.

Yes I did. You Roeder symaphiser you :)

Bring in Curbs would be replacing one average manager with another. Until we get a top notch chairman we wont get a top notch manager and therefore will never be a top club.

Agreed - it would be better to have someone short-term who can sort out the problems as best possible in order to stay up until a takeover happens(Venables, Graham - yes, I know! - spring to mind), and appoint a full-time replacement in summer. IF Roeder is sacked(and its still a BIG if) it will give us a clue

which way the club is going - a temp guy means a takeover is in the offing, whereas someone like Curbishley would mean Shepherd is going to try & hang on ; an interesting few weeks lie ahead...

I think Roeder will be safe until a decision is made on the possible takeover, I can't see Shepherd sacking him and having to go to the trouble of finding another replacement when it could be someone else's problem in a few weeks time.

The pathetic ones are those who are quite happy to accept mediocrity and allow things to develop into a relegation battle.

The pathetic ones are those who are quite happy to accept mediocrity and allow things to develop into a relegation battle.

The thing is at the minute, it's not even mediocrity, it's worse than that.

You all slag off Shepherd.

His absoloute worst characteristic is sacking managers at the start of the season.  And you're all begging him to do it again.

Have some ****ing consistency.

Shepherds worst characteristic isn't sacking managers at the start of the season, its appointing shite; to that end he's consistent. 

Should Shepherd just let things go as they are, even if we get relegated?