Keegan Shearer partnership once club is sold?

Guest hindu times

Guest LucaAltieri

in his live interview, Kinnear said ASHLEY told him that potential buyers wanted Keegan and Shearer.  As we all guessed, it's a load of LIES, get it into your thick skulls.

If our next manager is either Keegan or Shearer do you promise to f*** off for good?

Explain to me how it is not lies to appease fuckwits like you? 

I didn't need appeasing, I wasn't protesting in the first place.

It's also not my responsibility to prove you're talking out of your arse. You're the one making baseless statements, you need to give us a reason to believe you rather than just calling everyone thick.  :thup:

Guest Toon Barmy

Ok

Kinnear said on live tv that ASHLEY told him "potential" buyers "would like" KK and AS as a management team.  AS has said this is news to him, likewise KK. 

What Ashley has done, is managed to try and cloud the situation of bringing in a manager who has again admitted on live tv that the only reason he was not still in football is because nobody wanted him.

More lies about the take-over being that it would be in place early October, so if this is true and the new owners bring in their dream team of AS and KK, why employ a jobless league 2 manager untill the end of November?

Their job is done, you and many like you believe in this if, buts and maybe situation.

Guest LucaAltieri

Ok

Kinnear said on live tv that ASHLEY told him "potential" buyers "would like" KK and AS as a management team.  AS has said this is news to him, likewise KK. 

Yes, and... can't both be true?

What Ashley has done, is managed to try and cloud the situation of bringing in a manager who has again admitted on live tv that the only reason he was not still in football is because nobody wanted him.

As stated elsewhere; Kinnear has basically just spoken the truth. He knows he was nobodies first choice - not even Ashley's. He's had trouble getting back into management... right, ok... so why does this mean we're being lied to?

More lies about the take-over being that it would be in place early October, so if this is true and the new owners bring in their dream team of AS and KK, why employ a jobless league 2 manager untill the end of November?

It was said that there was a small chance of it happening that soon. Nobody gave any definite dates. Today they're saying it should be all wrapped up within 6 weeks. We've employed Kinnear because we were quite clearly fucked without a manager, Houghton couldn't get the job done, and nobody else wanted it on a temporary basis. It's not a complicated concept. Again... no one lying. In fact everyone is being very up front about it all.

Guest Toon Barmy

I AM SAYING THE KK AND SHEARER THING IS LIES.  I'm trying to open your eyes to the fact that when JFK leaves in December, KK and AS will not be the management team.

Kinnear said yeaterday thet the new owners where around the corner, now they are 6 weeks away, what next from the truth and honesty from the Spurs old boys club.

I AM SAYING THE KK AND SHEARER THING IS LIES.  I'm trying to open your eyes to the fact that when JFK leaves in December, KK and AS will not be the management team.

Kinnear said yeaterday thet the new owners where around the corner, now they are 6 weeks away, what next from the truth and honesty from the Spurs old boys club.

Thanks for your opinion.

Guest LucaAltieri

I AM SAYING THE KK AND SHEARER THING IS LIES. 

Based on?

Perhaps you're just misunderstanding what's being said. Nobody is talking about KK and/or Shearer being signed, sealed, and delivered with a take over. We're aware that it's just the intention of a couple of the take over groups to bring one or both back to the club.

Do you want them to have signed contracts at this stage?

I really don't get what your point is.

Guest Toon Barmy

My point is that we now have a lot of fans, you included that are being distracted by this sideshow. 

Our new manager said yesterday "I am aware that the new owners have Kevin Keegan and possibly Alan Shearer parked around the corner"  What oes that mean?  and compare that to what he has said today.

Guest LucaAltieri

My point is that we now have a lot of fans, you included that are being distracted by this sideshow. 

Our new manager said yesterday "I am aware that the new owners have Kevin Keegan and possibly Alan Shearer parked around the corner"  What oes that mean?  and compare that to what he has said today.

I'm still not sure what your point is.

Also, I'm not distracted by anything. Thanks for the concern though.

Kinnear has fallen at the first hurdle in opening his gob about KK and Shearer waiting to come in.

If he had a modicum of intelligence he would realise that repeating that particular speculation would be seized on and spun out of all proportion.

I fear I have him weighed up already as another in a long line of previously talented footballers on the field but who are dim off it. Luckily for them the closed shop mentality and jobs for the boys approach that prevails in pro football ensures they stay on and make lucrative careers for themselves.

God help us.

Fuck Keegan he should never set foot in st james park again,our downfall started when he left the first time and he left again leaving us further in the shit.

If he loved the club as much as he makes out he could have atleast stayed until the next transfer window so we would of had some points and maybe avoided relegation.

f*** Keegan he should never set foot in st james park again,our downfall started when he left the first time and he left again leaving us further in the s***.

If he loved the club as much as he makes out he could have atleast stayed until the next transfer window so we would of had some points and maybe avoided relegation.

or maybe he should have given our transfer system a go.

I'm still not sure what your point is.

Also, I'm not distracted by anything. Thanks for the concern though.

It you use capitals IT BECOMES FACT

With every point dropped I get angrier with Keegan.  How many of us have worked in jobs we hate for obnoxious bosses?  How many of us have been lied to and undermined at work?  And how many of us just quit after each of these arguments, leaving those who depend on us in the shit? 

I don't want him back.  I don't care how justified his arguments were, his timing was selfish. 

By the way, Malcolm McDonald said on BBC at lunchtime that Keegan's camp had rubbished the claims. Is there anything to back this up (ie. quotes) or was Supermac spouting shite as per usual?

Hard to tell as Supermac these days makes even less sense now he's sober.

Does Shearer saying that this whole thing is not true and "news to me" live on MOTD put this to rest?

nah, he wasn't making eye contact when he was saying that and had his head down most of the time.

Its funny I spotted that. I am not body language guru but I spotted that he didnt look linekar in the eye when he said it