I'm laughing...

Dokko

Give over man, there is f*** all wrong with the club just the c***s that represent it. We're not a laughing stock either and if there are people pointing and laughing, f*** them, they are irrelevant. I go all over the country and most people I talk to say well done for standing up for ourselves, or huge club, fanatical fans, some right idiots running it though. Real people, not some Chinese Liverpool fans on Rawk or some Irish Mackems on RTG... or some numptie Toon fans on here.

This will all blow over one day and we'll have better days, much better.  :thup:

:thup:

Give over man, there is fuck all wrong with the club just the cunts that represent it. We're not a laughing stock either and if there are people pointing and laughing, fuck them, they are irrelevant. I go all over the country and most people I talk to say well done for standing up for ourselves, or huge club, fanatical fans, some right idiots running it though. Real people, not some Chinese Liverpool fans on Rawk or some Irish Mackems on RTG... or some numptie Toon fans on here.

This will all blow over one day and we'll have better days, much better.  :thup:

indeed, thats been the case for ages. Its amazing what some people will make up,  they must live a very sheltered life.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm past the crying stage now. I'm up for  a new era at St. James' Park which today's events suggest isn't far off now. I can't wait for tomorrow, I think players and fans will rally and pick up a much needed win. Here's hoping anyway. Regarding the original post or rather the sentiments, I probably love my club even more now. The past few weeks have made me realise what is important here and what I care about most, the club which comes first.

Guest Howaythetoon

There is nothing that pisses me off more than the "laughing stock tag", grow some backbone I say. Of course I'd rather we weren't the butt of ridicule but I'm not insecure whereas such stuff gets to me, because I don't really care to be honest what others think of my club and us as fans. I know its a great club followed by passionate fans who care deeply about the club and that's all that matters really. It also pisses me off because I know for a fact the whole country isn't laughing, most don't even care and those that are interested in football all say the same things from my experience, top fans, great away day, friendly bunch, great club, deserve better etc. It embarrasses me and I try and play it all down, try and show some humility even though I'm beaming with pride deep down. Of course if you were glued to SSN, Talkshite, and reading rival forums all day and night long you're going to feel like a joke. But fuck them.

There is nothing that pisses me off more than the "laughing stock tag", grow some backbone I say. Of course I'd rather we weren't the butt of ridicule but I'm not insecure whereas such stuff gets to me, because I don't really care to be honest what others think of my club and us as fans. I know its a great club followed by passionate fans who care deeply about the club and that's all that matters really. It also pisses me off because I know for a fact the whole country isn't laughing, most don't even care and those that are interested in football all say the same things from my experience, top fans, great away day, friendly bunch, great club, deserve better etc. It embarrasses me and I try and play it all down, try and show some humility even though I'm beaming with pride deep down. Of course if you were glued to SSN, Talkshite, and reading rival forums all day and night long you're going to feel like a joke. But fuck them.

nailed on. Its about time some people grew up and got into the world a bit, you're quite right.

Give over man, there is fuck all wrong with the club just the cunts that represent it. We're not a laughing stock either and if there are people pointing and laughing, fuck them, they are irrelevant. I go all over the country and most people I talk to say well done for standing up for ourselves, or huge club, fanatical fans, some right idiots running it though. Real people, not some Chinese Liverpool fans on Rawk or some Irish Mackems on RTG... or some numptie Toon fans on here.

I hope the future owners, Chinese, Irish or Nig.. Numpties aren't reading this.

at this joke of a club, i wonder what the rest of the football world is doing? who cares? No one above us does.

You really are witnessing the death of the club...enjoy.

It could be worse, you could be a bigoted racist :lol:

at this joke of a club, i wonder what the rest of the football world is doing? who cares? No one above us does.

You really are witnessing the death of the club...enjoy.

Get out.

Guest Bolton Zulu

you're wrong, we're on the brink of something truly incredible......a wave of newfound optimism, belief and passion

I can't wait to see whats around the corner!

:neutral:

Another corner?

I'm a bit late in here - who is going to suck my cock?

Me and i apologise to all for being a pissed twat. Heard the news in the pub and was slightly miffed and got slightly drunk to numb the pain.

:blush:

Still though, this really is rock bottom, its comical what's going on.

I think it seriously scares people to think that we are not the big club a lot of fans would like to think we are.

Boom and bust

And we are sick of it.

We have witnessed our club crawl out of the sewer with KK and SJH pulling the strings to the point of nearly being Kings of the premier league.  We hit a bust period when KK left and a preiod of flux with KD and RG.  It wasn't until SBR came in & had a couple of seasons to clear the decks when crawled back up the league again.

This football club can go places, I know it, you know it and everying f***ing media nob cheese knows it.  The only porblem being is we keep shooting ourselves in the foot.

We can get out of this mess and turn it round again.