No more protests please

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest Howaythetoon

We've all said our piece, the message is clear. What that team of ours needs now is 3 points and if we create a hell of a din we'll get them as Blackburn for me have a soft underbelly and I believe the players need lifting. They are capable of beating them and comfortably on their day so do have it in them but they need us to say we're behind you lads, we feel it all, we know the score, lets beat these bastards. So no more protests please  :thup:

We've all said our piece, the message is clear. What that team of ours needs now is 3 points and if we create a hell of a din we'll get them as Blackburn for me have a soft underbelly and I believe the players need lifting. They are capable of beating them and comfortably on their day so do have it in them but they need us to say we're behind you lads, we feel it all, we know the score, lets beat these bastards. So no more protests please  :thup:

Hear hear.

Shame it won't happen though, too many charver mongs.

You might need to have a word with NUSC then.

We welcome all forms of peaceful protest against what is happening to our club and encourage all supporters to continue in the same spirit that was shown at the Hull City match.

They do say they are the collective voice of the fans after all.

You might need to have a word with NUSC then.

We welcome all forms of peaceful protest against what is happening to our club and encourage all supporters to continue in the same spirit that was shown at the Hull City match.

They do say they are the collective voice of the fans after all.

Tell them to stop buying pasties from Greggs and drinks from The Irish Bar as well. Keegan/Shearer will need that revenue to finance future wages and transfer fees.

Guest LucaAltieri

Why would they protest anyway? Is it that Ashley isn't selling fast enough for their liking?  ???

They've already got what they wanted - for better or worse - I can't see any reason why anyone would have a reason to protest.

Rebels without a cause.

Why would they protest anyway? Is it that Ashley isn't selling fast enough for their liking?  ???

They've already got what they wanted - for better or worse - I can't see any reason why anyone would have a reason to protest.

Rebels without a cause.

Have they updated their sites then?

Guest LucaAltieri

Rebels without a cause.

Have they updated their sites then?

I don't follow.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

If creating a 'hell of a din' wins football matches, can you please tell me how we failed to win the FA Cup Finals in 98 and 99?

I feel robbed.

Wow, how confident i'd feel if I lined up with you guys as my starting XI.

I take Newcastle the same way I take any game of football I play, be it Sunday League or what, no team is untouchable, including Blackburn they have injuries and haven't started well, why not go out with optimism and positivity you're feelings will transcend onto the players backs why not send them out with support and confidence.

Guest labrowski

Wow, how confident i'd feel if I lined up with you guys as my starting XI.

I take Newcastle the same way I take any game of football I play, be it Sunday League or what, no team is untouchable, including Blackburn they have injuries and haven't started well, why not go out with optimism and positivity you're feelings will transcend onto the players backs why not send them out with support and confidence.

:clap: :clap:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Raise the roof today for the lads, more than normal

Greet Kinnear with a respectful round of applause

Lets show them cockney shit spewing red top, broadsheet bellends why we are the best fans in the land