Is Luque that bad ???

Guest SLK

Guest toonbaz

what makes things worse is that he doesnt even seem to get a chance to prove himself in the reserves either, surely anybody that isnt regularly playing in the first team should be in the reserves every week, dont think he has played since he scored two belters against liverpool reserves.

Guest Gemmill

I hope when my boss finally discovers how shit I am at my job, that a load of deluded idiots come out of the woodwork to defend me in the same way that they do for Luque.  He's done fuck all to deserve this level of backing.

I hope when my boss finally discovers how shit I am at my job, that a load of deluded idiots come out of the woodwork to defend me in the same way that they do for Luque.  He's done **** all to deserve this level of backing.

I dont think this is backing Luque its more having a go (rightly) at Roeder, yes, Luque hasnt done much but at the same time he started poorly, lost confidence and then didnt get a chance to play and prove he could do it. Yesterday was the ideal time to bring him on, Charlton didnt have a hope in hells chance of scoring so why not drop a midfield player and bring Luque on (even drop Duff back a bit to cover the gap). Our wingers were doing their bit but the finishing wasnt happening. I for one would like to see Luque given another chance rather than playing a make-shift centre forward (no matter how much he smiles when told hes playing out of position).

Frankly he should have been on from the start, never mind with 20 minutes to go. Making one substitution for fresh legs sake (after 83 minutes) rather than a change of plan shows a total lack of initiative or thought from Roeder.

Frankly he should have been on from the start

Behave!  bluebigrazz.gif

nah sorry like I'd rather have seen a 9 million pound striker get a go first and then change it round if its not working than play a player out of his natural position.

I'm not his biggest fan by a longshot, but i think when weve got one fit striker, playing a midfielder upfront and are creating nothing, and need a goal he should be given a chance.

Luque isn't a striker, he's a wide player.

Sorry but that's bollocks

Guest Gemmill

Frankly he should have been on from the start

Behave!  bluebigrazz.gif

nah sorry like I'd rather have seen a 9 million pound striker get a go first and then change it round if its not working than play a player out of his natural position.

Duff had a better game yesterday than we could have hoped for Luque to have had.  He's not getting played because he won't do the business.

you all seem to have forgotten Luque has been given a chance before

he was shite, get over it

Martins has had as many chances as Luque and has been shite, would you be happy for him to never get a game again?

I hope when my boss finally discovers how shit I am at my job, that a load of deluded idiots come out of the woodwork to defend me in the same way that they do for Luque.  He's done **** all to deserve this level of backing.

Your boss will NEVER discover how you are if he hasn't seen you trying to do your job in REAL LIFE  ACTION...Maybe you are NOT as shit if you are given the chance...

you all seem to have forgotten Luque has been given a chance before

he was shite, get over it

You deserve to be shooshed for such a stupid statement...

Tell me how many minutes have Luque played for Newcastle ?

How many minutes have Shola played for Newcastle ?

How many minutes have Martins played for Newcastle ?

Then work out the goal ratio for me per player...Thank you...

It's ridiculous the way Luque is getting treated.

Look how shit Martins has been yet he's probably one of the first names on the team sheet every week, and everyone's happy to give him all the time in the world to settle in.  But with Luque it's the exact opposite.

All you have to do is look at how many games we've played and how many goals we've scored to come to the conclusion  "yeah, it's time to give Luque a chance."

On the other hand I think Roeder simply afraid of dropping Duff.

He's been playing left back, left wing and even striker.

Well, we got one 5m utility player, hurray.

Everything is going wrong.

Is Luques previous appearences for NUFC he has looked uninterested and generally a load of shite.

Last years easy victory over the mackems was made even more funny, by the fact EVEN Luque could score against them.

Just like Boumsong, Luque was a massive waste of money, and I wonder who made some pennies out of his transfer!

Luque - not good enough. End Of.

If Roeder isnt playing Luque because of his attitude, then he's doing the wrong thing by the club. If Roeder believes Luque has what it takes to change a game but just doesnt like him, then  Roeder isnt putting the club first. I dont care what any of you lot say, Luque has talent. He didnt play for one of the biggest clubs in Spain, scored goals in possibly the best league in the World, played International football for one of the best teams in the World and was a legend at his former club if he had no talent.

I hate the fact we keep sacking managers but Roder looks like he's not cut out. He cant keep making 85th minute subsitues and expect them to do something. He's pautting us in real danger.

If Roeder isnt playing Luque because of his attitude, then he's doing the wrong thing by the club. If Roeder believes Luque has what it takes to change a game but just doesnt like him, then  Roeder isnt putting the club first. I dont care what any of you lot say, Luque has talent. He didnt play for one of the biggest clubs in Spain, scored goals in possibly the best league in the World, played International football for one of the best teams in the World and was a legend at his former club if he had no talent.

So simple yet so hard for some people to understand.

Souness supposedly bought Luque for £9m and wouldnt even play him!

Roeder (& prev Shearer) wont play him either....

But still 50% of NUFC fans see something people inside the club dont.

No I think it's more the case of the people inside the club not telling us something about him.

Players don't turn bad just like that. Obviously he's not settled here or something but it irritates me no end when people write the guy's qualities off COMPLETELY just because for us he's not shown them.

He should be give at least 10 games consecutively to see how he plays, for heavens sake Shola would have been in the team if it were not for injury. Can anyone honestly say Shola is better than Luque???? There must be a darker reason for Luque being on the bench!!!!

Guest Action Verb

Luque's current ability is in the mid 130s on FM07.

Not good enough, I'm afraid.

Are you seriously judging a player on a ****ing software program, jesus wept!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

You fucking mong.