Only 600 Sold For Everton.

Crumpy Gunt

I'm going to Chelsea in November so thats my away trip budget cleaned out until 2010.

Can get train tickets for £45. Let me know if any are required.

Cheers. One of the lads is sorting out tickets as we're going for the weekend. Down Saturday morning and back Sunday.

I'm going to Chelsea in November so thats my away trip budget cleaned out until 2010.

Cheers. One of the lads is sorting out tickets as we're going for the weekend. Down Saturday morning and back Sunday.

If you get stung more than £45 each let me know and I'll be able to sort something similar I think.

If you get stung more than £45 each let me know and I'll be able to sort something similar I think.

I'd appreciate if you could PM where i could get hold of such cheap train tickets. I've not looked myself but the lad thats sorting them out had a look and reckoned the cheap ones had all gone already.

Having trouble with the online system thing, when I click on Away games no games show up at all. Would like to get a ticket for this as I'm currently at uni in Liverpool, and would rather not be in the Everton end.

Quite fancied it but being my Birthday weekend my parents wanted to go out for a meal so ill use the funds to go on another trip away.

christ sake get a grip son

:lol:

But yeah, poor from us. Hopefully the rest are snapped up. Not like us to desert the team like this...

Guest Brummiemag

Thats disappointing but hopefully we can sell a load more in the next few days. Five straight defeats is a major factor but it doesnt help that its sunday afternoon and on the tv.