Only 600 Sold For Everton.

Crumpy Gunt

Got to remember 50,000 people from the regionare running the Great North Run tomorrow. I bet a few hundred of those would usually go to away's.

You have a point to a degree, but not all of the 52,000 runners tomorrow are from the North East.  Huge amounts come from the rest of the UK and elsewhere, but I agree the majority are locals.

Guest toonlass

You can buy tickets on the day from Everton, fucking crap! Fans who aren't going who normally do should be ashamed!

Bollocks.

Bollocks yourself. It is fucking pitiful.

Why the fuck should I feel ashamed? I'm fed up with people trying to take the fucking high ground and putting other fans down.

I am sick of "supposed" fans who can't be arsed to support the lads, and instead whinge on message boards about how fans who are still there for the team are claiming the "moral high ground".

Read

the

first

post.

So you're going to the game, nice one, I hope you enjoy it.

You said that anyone who usually goes who isn't going to this one should be ashamed.

YOU should be ashamed with that attitude. Sort your head out pet.

Why the hell should I be ashamed? Least I will be there tomorrow cheering on the lads, instead of whining on a message board about how someone annonymous has made me feel like they have the moral high ground because they are putting their money where their mouth is. Nowt to be ashamed of, pet!

You can buy tickets on the day from Everton, fucking crap! Fans who aren't going who normally do should be ashamed!

Bollocks.

Why the fuck should I feel ashamed? I'm fed up with people trying to take the fucking high ground and putting other fans down.

I am sick of "supposed" fans who can't be arsed to support the lads, and instead whinge on message boards about how fans who are still there for the team are claiming the "moral high ground".

Read

the

first

post.

You said that anyone who usually goes who isn't going to this one should be ashamed.

Why the hell should I be ashamed? Least I will be there tomorrow cheering on the lads, instead of whining on a message board about how someone annonymous has made me feel like they have the moral high ground because they are putting their money where their mouth is. Nowt to be ashamed of, pet!

See this?

Football isn't important to toonlass, fake superiority is. You're a fucking joke.

Guest toonlass

Bollocks.

Read

the

first

post.

See this?

Football isn't important to toonlass, fake superiority is. You're a fucking joke.

Fuck off! Interpret it anyway you like. Its nowt to do with superiority and all to do with backing the lads. Something you have missed completely pet!

Take it to pm's or drop it please folks. :)

Just ban me please, it'll take away the temptation to respond to the (minority) of arrogant twats.

If you really want to be banned, you'd go out in a blaze of self-righteous Kinnear-esque glory. Put your money where your mouth is!

Take it to pm's or drop it please folks. :)

Just ban me please, it'll take away the temptation to respond to the (minority) of arrogant twats.

If you really want to be banned, you'd go out in a blaze of self-righteous Kinnear-esque glory. Put your money where your mouth is!

****!

Got to remember 50,000 people from the regionare running the Great North Run tomorrow. I bet a few hundred of those would usually go to away's.

You have a point to a degree, but not all of the 52,000 runners tomorrow are from the North East.  Huge amounts come from the rest of the UK and elsewhere, but I agree the majority are locals.

I heard Brendan Foster say this morning that there is a runner from every English Post Code competing

Loud for 600 fans.

Looked like more than that, more like 1,000.

Weren't particularly loud but Goodison was like a morgue, one of the flattest most apathetic home atmospheres for a long time so I imagine your lads came across well on telly in comparison.

Loud for 600 fans.

Weren't particularly loud but Goodison was like a morgue, one of the flattest most apathetic home atmospheres for a long time so I imagine your lads came across well on telly in comparison.

It was upto 900 if yesterdays Mirror is to go by.

You could hear quite a bit of singing from our lot.

Loud for 600 fans.

Easily 1500+ in my opinion.

Guest Brummiemag

Just got back from this and I reckon there were at least 1500 there. I think the lower tier holds 1800 and there wasnt many empty seats so the Mirror is talking bollocks as usual