Only 600 Sold For Everton.

Crumpy Gunt

Quite fancied it but being my Birthday weekend my parents wanted to go out for a meal so ill use the funds to go on another trip away.

christ sake get a grip son

:lol:

But yeah, poor from us. Hopefully the rest are snapped up. Not like us to desert the team like this...

Maybe it'll pick up when those who get paid monthly see the wedge drop into their accounts.

Quite fancied it but being my Birthday weekend my parents wanted to go out for a meal so ill use the funds to go on another trip away.

Sorry you've lost me here. Just saying why I wasn't going.

It'd be fucking mint if Jack J was one of the parents you speak of.

Poor effort so far.

It's times like this the cream of our support rise to the top.

"We're the cream of the crop, we rise to the top.....  take off your shoes and Jump Around"

;)

I like that. I must be the cream of the crop. I've never felt so cool in my life.

I'd go if i had free tickets and travel  :razz: But the fact that i have to fork out £60+ to go and watch utter shite, i'd rather save my money and buy some clothes or on another away game, plus Everton away isn't exactly what i'd describe as a decent away game to go to

It'd be f***ing mint if Jack J was one of the parents you speak of.

I wanted to say "No my dads not a cunt". but I shall refrain and instead say he is called Brian.

It'd be fucking mint if Jack J was one of the parents you speak of.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bollocks to that, it'll be all smug wankers.

twat

You read the original post yes? If you did, then fuck off.

Cunts like that get right on my tits. As do you now.

Crumpy runs an away travel service, hence his post was to try and drum up some interest. See his avatar for details. He goes out of his way to try and get people tickets for away games and puts a lot of personal time and effort into helping others get away for a decent price. He doesnt give a shite for the niceties of internet forums and why should he?

Slag off adolescent twats who can only go to games cos their dad pays for them as much as you like though.

twat

Crumpy runs an away travel service, hence his post was to try and drum up some interest. See his avatar for details. He goes out of his way to try and get people tickets for away games and puts a lot of personal time and effort into helping others get away for a decent price. He doesnt give a shite for the niceties of internet forums and why should he?

Slag off adolescent twats who can only go to games cos their dad pays for them as much as you like though.

I don't care about that, I read it as willy-waving, look at me shite. So I responded in kind.

twat

I don't care about that, I read it as willy-waving, look at me shite. So I responded in kind.

I care little why you think I posted it. I posted it because I was surprised so few had been sold.

I've never slagged anyone off for either choosing to follow the Toon or not. Simple, I don't know what folks personal circumstances are. I offered a reason in a later post regarding those who get monthly pay will likely but their ticket(s) when the pay hits their account. Some might just not give a fuck any more.

We're all experiencing hard times and SKY / Setanta have decimated our fixture list which I'm certain makes folk more apathetic - especially when we are playing totally shite.

To each their own!

When things were slightly better and a lot more travelled I actually tried to encourage a few more to travel by offering a ticket AND travel option (cost price). A way that someone who probably had no chance of getting a ticket for whatever reason had an opportunity to get themselves on the road. For a forum as busy as this I was surprised at the relatively low take up of the offer. I'm confident though that those who have travelled / been promised tickets will confirm the trips are usually well organised.

Guest toonlass

twat

I care little why you think I posted it. I posted it because I was surprised so few had been sold.

I've never slagged anyone off for either choosing to follow the Toon or not. Simple, I don't know what folks personal circumstances are. I offered a reason in a later post regarding those who get monthly pay will likely but their ticket(s) when the pay hits their account. Some might just not give a fuck any more.

We're all experiencing hard times and SKY / Setanta have decimated our fixture list which I'm certain makes folk more apathetic - especially when we are playing totally shite.

To each their own!

When things were slightly better and a lot more travelled I actually tried to encourage a few more to travel by offering a ticket AND travel option (cost price). A way that someone who probably had no chance of getting a ticket for whatever reason had an opportunity to get themselves on the road. For a forum as busy as this I was surprised at the relatively low take up of the offer. I'm confident though that those who have travelled / been promised tickets will confirm the trips are usually well organised.

:clap: well said mate. Its not a case of Billy big bollox or anything. I am surprised we have sold so few tickets.

Guest Gallowgate Mag

Well 599 in a way.  I've got one, but i can't get down from Edinburgh now.

Check your pms please.

I didn't see that as a particularly moody post ???

Guest Geordiesned

I'm not going as I don't want to run the risk of sitting next to jack j as I reckon there's a canny chance he'll spew his White Lightening all over me.

I'm not going as I don't want to run the risk of sitting next to jack j as I reckon there's a canny chance he'll spew his White Lightening all over me.

sitting at an away game? daft lad

:lol: