Everton 2-2 Newcastle - 05/10/08 - Post match reaction from page 18

Nate

Coloccini looked good to me, who's writing otherwise. Given's fault for the 2nd, he should be coming out for balls in his 6 yard area, it's his job

Nonsense twice over O0

fucking goalkeepers honestly, i was one for 10 years and I really cant understand how they constantly evade criticism. It's his 6 yard box ffs

chuffed with the fightback.  Was prepared to drink myself into depression when we went 2-0 down.  Coloccini was at fault, no point Given saying should have got the ball, Coloccini was just left flat-footed.  However having said that, Hibbert should have prevented Taylor getting in for his goal.

No denying Butt's challenge was stupid, personally I didn't think he needed to go to ground.

Coloccini looked good to me, who's writing otherwise. Given's fault for the 2nd, he should be coming out for balls in his 6 yard area, it's his job

Nonsense twice over O0

fucking goalkeepers honestly, i was one  for 10 years and I really cant understand how they constantly evade criticism. It's his 6 yard box ffs

O0

Souness had a real go at the likes of Supermac and Bob Moncur. Not your fault though Graeme, eh?

what exactly was said?

Talking about the writtten press & then goes on about the media, says something like:

"There are phone ins up there by x-footballers, well I say that they have not got a medal between them"

chuffed with the fightback.  Was prepared to drink myself into depression when we went 2-0 down.  Coloccini was at fault, no point Given saying should have got the ball, Coloccini was just left flat-footed.  However having said that, Hibbert should have prevented Taylor getting in for his goal.

No denying Butt's challenge was stupid, personally I didn't think he needed to go to ground.

But that would involve Hibbert displaying some footballing ability. On the plus side, he gives me hope that I could one day be a professional footballer playing in the PL.

Nonsense twice over O0

f***ing goalkeepers honestly, i was one  for 10 years and I really cant understand how they constantly evade criticism. It's his 6 yard box ffs

O0

all I meant was I have nowt against keepers, the opposite in fact. But unless one spills the ball through his hands and legs people look to point the blame elsewhere and it's not right. Very clearly Shay's mistake there, it's his ball and he reacted with indecision, it cost us.

Souness had a real go at the likes of Supermac and Bob Moncur. Not your fault though Graeme, eh?

what exactly was said?

Talking about the writtten press & then goes on about the media, says something like:

"There are phone ins up there by x-footballers, well I say that they have not got a medal between them"

cheers mate  :thup:

he's right though tbf. The fact the show is called 'legends' is an absolute embarrasment

what exactly was said?

cheers mate  :thup:

he's right though tbf. The fact the show is called 'legends' is an absolute embarrasment

Gobshites the lot of them.  They are however pundits, just like Souness is now.

Guest Stuart Kemp

sorry if allready posted but did anyone else notice that when n'zogbia missed that chance joe kinnear said F**k it, made me laugh.

Fucking shambles from us.

Played some decent footy in the first half and looked like we'd cut you open everytime we kept it on the deck instead of hoofing.

Second half was some of the most insipid, gutless shite I've ever seen and the defending for the two goals was comical. We actually made you look half decent in that second period.

I can't see where the points are coming from for us. If we can't beat you lot at home then we can't beat anyone.

Guest fraser

But that would involve Hibbert displaying some footballing ability. On the plus side, he gives me hope that I could one day be a professional footballer playing in the PL.

Every team has one; at least one in our case.

I watched the interview. He never mentioned Supermac or Bob Moncur.

Your stirring.....

Maybe you should apply for a job in the Mirror.

Played some decent footy in the first half and looked like we'd cut you open everytime we kept it on the deck instead of hoofing.

Second half was some of the most insipid, gutless shite I've ever seen and the defending for the two goals was comical. We actually made you look half decent in that second period.

I can't see where the points are coming from for us. If we can't beat you lot at home then we can't beat anyone.

There's always Spurs ;)

Behave :lol:

Who impressed you from our lot?

I watched the interview. He never mentioned Supermac or Bob Moncur.

Your stirring.....

Maybe you should apply for a job in the Mirror.

He was probably referring to Slaven and Gates/Horswill (sp), but its obvious he meant the 3 legends.

f***ing shambles from us.

Second half was some of the most insipid, gutless s**** I've ever seen and the defending for the two goals was comical. We actually made you look half decent in that second period.

Behave :lol:

Who impressed you from our lot?

:razz:

I actually thought Coloccini had a decent game but he seems to be getting stick here. Owen was below par, usually has a blinder against us. Bassong was miles better than Enrique.

tbh nobody genuinely impressed me. Two rubbish sides.

f***ing shambles from us.

Second half was some of the most insipid, gutless s**** I've ever seen and the defending for the two goals was comical. We actually made you look half decent in that second period.

:lol:

Lol, get it right up yer!, nice to see some other clubs fans pissed off instead of us all the time!