awful dirty mackems v Newcastle United, Saturday 25th October

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

I've always wanted to start one of these ludicrously early pre match build up threads, so i might as well pick the biggest away jaunt of the season.  :snod:

Cant wait personally. It'll be my first visit to the SOS since the Solano 1-0. Few beers in the town, down on the train and hopefully a much better performance than last years cowardly Allardcye showing. A decent result v Man City and the lads should be right up for the derby and hopefully we'll have the likes of Beye and Guttierez back to fitness. Plus the return of Joey Barton to add even more extra spice.

Who else is going?

A lot will depend on who's fit for us. If we can put a strong team (and bench) out then we should have nothing to fear going down there.

They're no great shakes and very beatable, but we'd need to play well. :)

Guest Phil K

I reckon we'll get beat like, not feeling confident at all.

I have a strange feeling we'll fluke it.

Makemland 1; Newcastle 3

Guest fraser

Oh come on!!! The players Spurs let go against us; look where they are now! A numpty who didn't have the gumption to sign with Versace and chose Primark? A manager who loves dogs more than Cesar Millan and for entirely different reasons (wrong, so wrong).

I'll be there with my eldest son, loud and proud and optimistic.

A lot will depend on who's fit for us. If we can put a strong team (and bench) out then we should have nothing to fear going down there.

They're no great shakes and very beatable, but we'd need to play well. :)

that

Guest Heneage

i'm going, has the potential to be some bloody day a tell you what

Thats always said though but it rarely is, the worst at the home one was a few coins being chucked which my boss went round and pocketed. Was his finest hour fishing through horse shite for 50p.

they haven't beat us since last century. on their patch since 1980........................and i dread every time we play them as we always have more to lose.

Chances are that they'll go into the game with their lot expecting them to win it. We're in turmoil and the mackems have had a field day rubbing it in and they'll start as favourites for the first time in decades.

As I've said, if we go there with a decent team they'll shit themselves.

they haven't beat us since last century. on their patch since 1980........................and i dread every time we play them as we always have more to lose.

Chances are that they'll go into the game with their lot expecting them to win it. We're in turmoil and the mackems have had a field day rubbing it in and they'll start as favourites for the first time in decades.

As I've said, if we go there with a decent team they'll s*** themselves.

they must've been favourites the day of domi's goal (2-2) and that of o'brien's (the andy variety) equaliser.

Guest Heneage

True. If they don't have Malbranque they are in trouble hes seeming more and more like their main creative outlet. Jones seems iffy for the game and Dioufs not had great start god how we need Jonas Barton and Beye.

they must've been favourites the day of domi's goal (2-2) and that of o'brien's (the andy variety) equaliser.

They may well have been with the bookies but I've never known them see themselves as favourites to beat us. They always hope to catch us on an off day and turn us over. I get the impression that they'll be disappointed if they don't win this time.

They may well have been with the bookies but I've never known them see themselves as favourites to beat us. They always hope to catch us on an off day and turn us over. I get the impression that they'll be disappointed if they don't win this time.

true enough

Guest Heneage

I know the mackems I play 5 a side with all are expectant of a win especially the one whos daft as a brush he said he'll be annoyed with anything lower than 3-0.