Favourite non-NUFC player in the Premiership, now and in the past

Syrette

Guest helios_centric

Loved to watch Zola, Bergkamp, Henry, Cantona & Giggs  in the past.

At present the best player to watch is Ronaldo, though he's hardly a favourite - but it is a pleasure to watch his ability on the  pitch so long as I avert my eyes from his arrogant face.

Guest timmy boy

Yeah I would add Pires to my list as well, he was a real class act,Ljunberg was also good to watch in his prime, he used to be brilliant at timing his runs into the box and getting on the end of things.They both scored their fair share of goals.

Always remember a Pires long range lob at Highbury v Southampton iirc. The defender miss controlled a ball, Pires ran in behind him didn't even take a touch and nonchalantly lobbed the keeper from about 30 yards and it curled in over his head.Class goal.

I love the fact that I got no fucking credit at all for calling Pires. It's fan-fucking-tastic being taken for granted round here, I can tell you. :hmm:

Overmars too!

Oh, now you're just taking the piss. :dave: I mentioned him as well.

I love the fact that I got no fucking credit at all for calling Pires. It's fan-fucking-tastic being taken for granted round here, I can tell you. :hmm:

:lol:  Didn't want to be the first in case it wasn't well received. 

I love the fact that I got no f***ing credit at all for calling Pires. It's fan-f***ing-tastic being taken for granted round here, I can tell you. :hmm:

Overmars too!

Oh, now you're just taking the piss. :dave: I mentioned him as well.

Sorry GM :lol:

I was posting people as they came into my head.