Least favourite non-NUFC player in the Premiership, now and in the past

Syrette

Actually add that horrible cunt Alex Rae to the list. As well as Kevin Ball. Both absolute shite footballers who thought they were both hard cunts. Still remember Rae playing for Rangers against us when he was trying to have a go at Wor Al.

I always hated him, especially when he played against us, but I did love watching Peter Schmeichel play. The best player The Premiership has ever seen.

Andy Cole as well when he was at Man Utd, singing that song. Absolute cock.

Graham Fenton as well, seemed to take joy in that game. Fucking arsehole.

Don Hutchison goes without saying. A local lad playing for the Mackems who loved it, then an Englishman playing for Scotland who loved it.

The neville brothers

Gary: for his homo moustache that looks like a dirty sanchez smear and not to mention his fucking about raising his arms at linesmen while bending down as if he's taking a theatrical shit... when it's clear as fucking day that he's the cock playing the striker onside.

Phil: shit footballer with a face like a broken urinal.

Guest firetotheworks

Past: Terry Phelan was always an annoying cunt, always seemed to really try hard against us aswell, Lee Hendrie, Lee Bowyer at Leeds.

Present: Marouane Fellaini fucked me off more than most opposition players have over the last few years, that and I hated his face. More or less every home grown West Ham player.