The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

As for the Italian...is Simone Perrotta getting a game at Roma? Born near Manchester so might have a grasp of English, and I've seen Enzo Maresca come off the bench quite a few times for Sevilla the last two season. Spent some time at WBA in the Championship when he was a kid so should have no difficulties adapting.

Burdisso makes the most sense as he can cover the centre aswell.

Sorin might be most likely given the level and age we have been looking at.

Thank christ we arent interested in Quashie, think it was a ploy to show the getting Ferguson isnt the worst route possible, albeit close.

Guest sicko2ndbest

'Two expensive loan fees, may i say'

No you may not say you bellend, stop making it seem like MA is dipping into his stash.

Yeah, he just said on Metro Radio he is paying £250,000 for one of the players to come to us on loan, massive fees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the Italian...is Simone Perrotta getting a game at Roma? Born near Manchester so might have a grasp of English, and I've seen Enzo Maresca come off the bench quite a few times for Sevilla the last two season. Spent some time at WBA in the Championship when he was a kid so should have no difficulties adapting.

I don't think Perotta has ever been dropped out of the starting 11 for the last three seasons..

Am I wrong in thinking that Burdisso can play both full back positions? If so, that won't be a bad move, even if he's not in top form..

Decent sign that we're loaning players if it means that JFK might not be carrying on next season.

More likely that we've not got a pot to piss in and even if we had, no bugger really wants to commit to us long term.

Decent sign that we're loaning players if it means that JFK might not be carrying on next season.

More likely that we've not got a pot to piss in and even if we had, no bugger really wants to commit to us long term.

There is that as well  :undecided:

I love how so many people still believe JFK's inane ramblings!

It's been clear for a while he knows about as much about our transfer dealings as any of us - the first he'll get to know of any new signings is when they turn up for training.

:lol:

It's funny because it's true.