The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Tbf initially I was laughing at your implication that you wouldn't necessarily have him. ;)

Good point.

Young -  :thup:

Talented -  :thup:

Big potential -  :thup:

Black -  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Power - :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Fyp

Tbf initially I was laughing at your implication that you wouldn't necessarily have him. ;)

Good point.

Young -  :thup:

Talented -  :thup:

Big potential -  :thup:

Black -  :thup: :thup: :thup:

Power - :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Fyp

Whats the deal with the balck power man - we've got Nile Ranger and he has more black power than Mr T and Apollo Creed put together

I'm driving all my mates mental with my transfer window gags that I keep pulling. :lol:

"From what I hear, she signed with him on a rolling contract last night, straight after she had a medical and they agreed personal terms."

"Well, look out ladies, Joe is a free agent and is looking for a new club!"

That kind of thing. I'm sad, get over it. :pow:

Gelson Fernandes says he could leave Man City, havent seen alot of him but maybe worth a go?

I like Gelson. Gets all over the pitch like you couldn't imagine breaking stuff up. In posession he distributes the ball well with short simple passes, nothing too overcomplicated. Very good player who is easy to overlook because he doesn't do anything too flash.

Gelson Fernandes says he could leave Man City, havent seen alot of him but maybe worth a go?

I like Gelson. Gets all over the pitch like you couldn't imagine breaking stuff up. In posession he distributes the ball well with short simple passes, nothing too overcomplicated. Very good player who is easy to overlook because he doesn't do anything too flash.

That's like how Arsenal fans rate Taylor.

Man City think Gelson is gash.

Don't think he's gash at all. Not from what I've seen of him anyway.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Not from what I've seen of him anyway.

Fuck all then.

Not from what I've seen of him anyway.

f*** all then.

You go you tough guy you!!!

:smitten:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'm not a tougbh guy (I could probably smash all ur face's off though just by breathing), it just strikes me tbhat you've hardly seen the guy play and amde your mind up on not very much info, which is a crime!!

I'm not a tougbh guy (I could probably smash all ur face's off though just by breathing), it just strikes me tbhat you've hardly seen the guy play and amde your mind up on not very much info, which is a crime!!

You suffer with halitosis AS9?

That second one reckons the offer has been accepted, although the first (more reliable by the looks) says it hasn't.

He's a bit one-paced from what I've seen, definitely a defensive midfielder who can pass it mind. Not sure.

I'm judging from what I saw of him last season as he played a good number of games under Sven and he also featured in all of Switzerland's games in Euro 2008.

I'm not saying he's a world beater but he certainly isn't gash. Bear in mind Man Cuty have the likes of Elano, Kompany, SWP, Ireland etc in their midfield though and so it's easy for them to berate Gelson. However, when seeing the fumblings of Butt every week I think allow you to appreciate a player like Gelson a lot more than they would. They've been spoilt recently while we have been starved.