Mike Ashley I Hope You're Happy

Tooj

when, i refered to kettles and pots, it was aimed at your remark, that i was pathetic,....your relationship with ne5....isnt?

I thought I'd already said that my remark wasn't anything to do with the argument, it was aimed at the "arse" remark only.

Guest optimistic nit

Of course Ashley could have just replaced Keegan ASAP after he walked and carried the club on in his vision  :undecided:

no one decent would have came.

Guest The Libertine

Of course Ashley could have just replaced Keegan ASAP after he walked and carried the club on in his vision  :undecided:

keegan gets bummed to fuck for quitting his "untenable" job and ashley gets crucified for the same.

:iamatwat: as ever.

keegan gets bummed to fuck for quitting his "untenable" job and ashley gets crucified for the same.

Ashley's "job" was untenable ?

Would you rather he stayed?

Guest The Libertine

he feels that he/his family arent safe at matches.

How is it Ashleys fault that Ameobi missed 2 clearish chances a defender could have stuck away, dont start me with the chance for a decent cross he had and what about Duff not squaring the ball to ameobi in acres of space instead having a shot my gran could have saved.

Also I think Barton should have come on with at least 25mins to go.

How is it Ashleys fault that Ameobi missed 2 clearish chances a defender could have stuck away, dont start me with the chance for a decent cross he had and what about Duff not squaring the ball to ameobi in acres of space instead having a shot my gran could have saved.

Also I think Barton should have come on with at least 25mins to go.

Barton should have been on with 60 minutes to go.

Of course Ashley could have just replaced Keegan ASAP after he walked and carried the club on in his vision :undecided:

Whilst I was gutted that Keegan left, I would have been pleased if Mike Ashley had come out immediately and said that plans are immediately in place to try and replace Keegan with a world class manager and that Keegan's leaving doesnt affect his long term plans for the club.

I know we have lost and I know its f***ing w*** feeling but to go 28 years without losing at your local rivals ground is fcking amazing tbh.,

It had to end at asome point, would have been nice to get to 30 but hey ho. 

One thing is for sure, Barton and Jonas have to start against West Brom.

The tactics today of launching long balls to Martins and Shola who cant control a ball were a bit silly

Whilst I was gutted that Keegan left, I would have been pleased if Mike Ashley had come out immediately and said that plans are immediately in place to try and replace Keegan with a world class manager and that Keegan's leaving doesnt affect his long term plans for the club.

I don't want bad blood at the club and think it's best Ashley sells up and we can start under a new owner. Whatever plans he had here are up in smoke and would never be accepted by a large section of fans. We don't want a divided club here, or at least I don't.

keegan gets bummed to f*** for quitting his "untenable" job and ashley gets crucified for the same.

His job isn't to take his family to the match.

Guest The Libertine

keegan gets bummed to f*** for quitting his "untenable" job and ashley gets crucified for the same.

and if he wants to? he does own the club after all. thats just the tip of the iceberg anyway. boycoutt innit.

Guest Washington_Mag

Not been mentioned but gotta be said.......wouldnt have lost at SOS under the old board.

Fuck off man.

Guest optimistic nit

that changes nowt, ashley's position was even more untennable than keegans.

Aye, we should put aside our distress at this result and rejoice in the fact that Keegan's got "principles".

Or the fact that Mike Ashley has completely fucked us all over.

indeed. Amazing hyporcisy by many people just now.