N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Guest aoliversaknob

Another easy asset strip for Ashely if he is still there in Jan. God I hop the fucker sells prior to Jan otherwise we are fooked!:rant:

Guest Heneage

Would be a good thing for N'Zogbia I'd reckon.

Don't be so sure about that, its more of a move from our bench to their bench.

We need players who can beat a man, and he's one of only a handful in our squad who are capable of that.

For that alone, I don't want him to leave. We're desperately short of flair, creativity and pace as it is without making the situation worse - irrespective of his consistency or end product.

we dont need players who can beat 3 men but then keep the ball till they run it out or give it away.

n'zogbia has loads of talent.....i'm not convinced he'll ever fulfill it.

I'm not convinced that we'll sign anyone remotely comparable in January.

Debateable, Le Guen is building a good team of young french core, including 2-3 academy products.

Guest Stephen927

i can see droopy dawg signing him for tottenham in the january window for some reason

Would make sense, left wing is a problem position for them.

I'm starting to wonder if there is one player -other than Nile Ranger- that dosn't get bashed around here.

Zoggy is a good player who still only 22, he's better that Duff imo and i don't understand why the later is getting picked ahead of him, hopefully when our owners situation clear's up the new manager would put him in the starting 11 again.

Duff right now is about as effective as N'Zogbia has been for the past two years, that is, decent runs with 0 end product.

Considering that he comes minus the attitude and works a LOT harder than Zoggy ever did, I wouldn't criticize any manager's decision to choose him over the Zog.

Guest Heneage

Duff right now is about as effective as N'Zogbia has been for the past two years, that is, decent runs with 0 end product.

Considering that he comes minus the attitude and works a LOT harder than Zoggy ever did, I wouldn't criticize any manager's decision to choose him over the Zog.

Does he shite work harder than him. Hes being picked on his past. We've not seen Charlie get a good run of games on the lft in ages.

Does he s**** work harder than him. Hes being picked on his past. We've not seen Charlie get a good run of games on the lft in ages.

Duff works very, very hard. Even when he's shit.

I was sitting very close to the pitch at one of our home games and it surprised me how much he was pushing himself. He had the facial expression of somebody giving 110%.

Zoggy really can't be bothered about 80% of the time.

One thing about Duff, he doesn't give away possession of the ball in a hurry. This is partly because he takes less risks and goes for the easy sideways passes after a run, whereas Charlie usually looks to deliver a telling pass or cross but often runs into trouble or holds the ball too long. Neither is really what the team is looking for.