N'Zogbia: Lyon interested according to agent

TêteDeMaure

Zoggy saying his agent is in talks with Villa and Spuds? can they do  that if we have not given permision ?

N'Zogbia: "I want out of Newcastle, what are you doing about it, what are you doing to earn your money Mr 10 percent?"

Agent: adopts panicky facial expression "I am in talks with some clubs about you at the moment"

N'Zogbia: "Who?"

Agent: randomly chooses clubs "Villa and Spurs. Arsenal might be interested too"

N'Zogbia: "Ah, so you really are doing your job then"

Agent: "Phew"

Zoggy saying his agent is in talks with Villa and Spuds? can they do  that if we have not given permision ?

N'Zogbia: "I want out of Newcastle, what are you doing about it, what are you doing to earn your money Mr 10 percent?"

Agent: adopts panicky facial expression "I am in talks with some clubs about you at the moment"

N'Zogbia: "Who?"

Agent: randomly chooses clubs "Villa and Spurs. Arsenal might be interested too"

N'Zogbia: "Ah, so you really are doing your job then"

Agent: "Phew"

:lol:

Agent opens paper today and panics.

We've had this scenario before, then he'll claim he's happy and people on here will yet again forgive him and say what a nice lad young Charlie is and what a cracking prospect he is despite not doing anything of real note for nearly three years.

The subject title should be changed. "N'Zogbia to PSG?" isn't very accurate. "N'Zogbia wanting to leave again" would be more fitting.

I'd be amazed if Arsenal wanted N'Zogbia. He's correct in saying we are going nowhere but he's not exactly covered himself in glory on the pitch himself. Him and Martins are probably our only pacey players that actually shoot at goal. Unfortunately I have no hope that the club could replace N'Zogbia with anyone never mind someone as good (by which I mean slightly above average).

Our players shouldnt be allowed to talk to the press. We should fine the ones that talks negativly about us, and wants away. We are a big club, we are a premiersip club, and we should demand respect from our player, and they should respect their contracts.

We are the club that made N'Zogbias name known i Europe and in the Premiership, so why the fuck is he so disloyal to us? He should appreciate what we have done for him, and start working on his own game instead.

I don't like him saying it publicly but i can't disagree with his sentiment. The club is hardly 'going places' is it?

WHY don't you like him saying it ? It's perfectly true, and as far as I'm concerned, the more ridicule and censure the board get, the better..Don't you realise that the powers that be are QUITE happy for fans to keep turning up, week in, week out ? They get the money, you get sub-standard football...

Far too much apathy and acceptance of mediocre standards under the guise of so-called 'loyalty'....

As far as N'Zogbia is concerned, he has a bad attitude, but we always knew that ; however, I DO think a decent manager and coaches would get more from him than NUFC have, because he DOES have ability and pace. I wouldn't keep many players at SJP currently, because there are too many gaps in crucial areas to fill if the club is to stay up, so I would let him go for a decent fee, but preferably, a swap deal with someone like Huddlestone or Bale.

Our players shouldnt be allowed to talk to the press. We should fine the ones that talks negativly about us, and wants away. We are a big club, we are a premiersip club, and we should demand respect from our player, and they should respect their contracts.

We are the club that made N'Zogbias name known i Europe and in the Premiership, so why the f*** is he so disloyal to us? He should appreciate what we have done for him, and start working on his own game instead.

This is utter tripe - so you are quite happy to have censorship are you ? Words fail me sometimes as to how easily people are prepared to allow their individual liberties to be taken away ; Stalin would have loved you..

IF a player slags off the club UNFAIRLY or INACCURATELY, THEN he should be fined - NUFC are in such a mess that its very easy for players to say bad things about them WITHOUT resorting to inaccuracies..

IF THE CAP FITS.....

We are the club that made N'Zogbias name known i Europe and in the Premiership, so why the f*** is he so disloyal to us? He should appreciate what we have done for him, and start working on his own game instead.

This is utter tripe - so you are quite happy to have censorship are you ? Words fail me sometimes as to how easily people are prepared to allow their individual liberties to be taken away ; Stalin would have loved you..

IF a player slags off the club UNFAIRLY or INACCURATELY, THEN he should be fined - NUFC are in such a mess that its very easy for players to say bad things about them WITHOUT resorting to inaccuracies..

IF THE CAP FITS.....

mackems.gif

Aye, we shouldn't demand that our players train regularly or stick to a nutritional plan either. Forced labor and gulags and all that.

IF THE CAP FITS.....

Why shouldnt we? Zoggy is talking to the same paper that is always "missquoting" him ,why on earth do he keep talking to them unless he wants to leave. If he wants to leave he should hand in a transfer request, but then he would loose his loyalty bonus.

We dont need all the bad press do we? We have professional football players at our club, going around crying in the media about how it sucks playing for us isnt proffesional at all.

Didnt Sir Alex Ferguson refuse his players to talk to the media before? - Or just some players that was allowed to do that.

Guest toonlass

IF THE CAP FITS.....

Why shouldnt we? Zoggy is talking to the same paper that is always "missquoting" him ,why on earth do he keep talking to them unless he wants to leave. If he wants to leave he should hand in a transfer request, but then he would loose his loyalty bonus.

We dont need all the bad press do we? We have professional football players at our club, going around crying in the media about how it sucks playing for us isnt proffesional at all.

Didnt Sir Alex Ferguson refuse his players to talk to the media before? - Or just some players that was allowed to do that.

Tbf though, he is played infrequently and at LB which is not his position because numerous managers have failed to get any decent LBs in. He is way better at LM than Duff but you know that Duff will be played before Zoggy. Why shouldn't he want to leave. He is an ambitious young lad who has more potential and to be honest I think Newcastle are stiffling him here.

We should definitely fine our players for these kind of comments.  Its no different to any other job, if you tell the press inside info on your company, especially damaging info you'd get sacked.  We can't sack them but we can fine them.  To be clear I've got no problem with player expressing their opinions, but what N'Zogbia is doing is trying to induce a transfer without having to actually ask for one, greasy little cunt!

Tbf though, he is played infrequently and at LB which is not his position because numerous managers have failed to get any decent LBs in. He is way better at LM than Duff but you know that Duff will be played before Zoggy. Why shouldn't he want to leave. He is an ambitious young lad who has more potential and to be honest I think Newcastle are stiffling him here.

That's not the issue.  If he wants to leave he should put in a transfer request.

IF THE CAP FITS.....

I agree what you say. But if he wants to leave, he doesnt need to go to the media, he should just put in a transfer request like James Milner did. We dont need the bad press, and it doesnt look to good for him either, its a loose loose situation for both club and player. tbh which top 4 club would want a crybaby from a mediocre team who hasnt developed in the last 2 seasons.

Guest toonlass

That's not the issue.  If he wants to leave he should put in a transfer request.

Agreed, but we live in a land where people are allowed to talk to the media. Do you honestly believe Zoggy talking to a newspaper will do the club more harm than has already been done by the current and former owners?

From the BBC Article

"I've spoken to my bosses at the club. They know what my aims are and what I want to continue to progress. As soon as a big club knocks on the door with a good offer, I don't think they'll prevent me leaving.

"But while I'm waiting I'm continuing to train, without letting my head go down, because I am above all a professional."

Then start acting like one....  :tickedoff:

Agreed, but we live in a land where people are allowed to talk to the media. Do you honestly believe Zoggy talking to a newspaper will do the club more harm than has already been done by the current and former owners?

If your ship is sinking, you dont make a bigger hole to hold it up. So yes it will do more harm, it certainly doesnt help us.

Transfer requests, not the media, are there for unhappy players.

There is no justification in these sorts of comments, regardless of how he's been treated or the state that the club is in.

If he's unhappy, he talks to Kinnear, to whoevers in charge of the club, he hands in his transfer request, and then waits to see what happens.

He shouldn't be allowed to come out and say things like this. I'd fine him.