Newcastle United's Next Match is Aston Villa @ SJP on Mon 3rd Nov KO@20:00 StS1

Skirge

Whats the crack with Gonzalez, will he ever be fit?!

True Faith have had:

Gonzalez - Uninterested, returns ?

on their unavilable section of the match previews :lol:

You have to wonder that given our situation, what real motivation this lad has to do well for us this year.

Not expecting much, but we need pace, and for that reason:

Given

Beye      Taylor            Coloccini    Enrique

Barton                           

Jonas                                            N'Zogbia

Owen

Martins            Ameobi

If Ameobi is going to continue in our starting XI (which all signs point to yes), it's probably the only way we can incorporate both Owen and Martins into it as well.

Unless of course, Owen starts from the bench due to not being fully fit.

Duff is unlucky, but N'Zogbia is faster and their wingers are quick.

Guest neesy111

Won't be easy to beat Laursen and Cuellar.

We'll need to stretch them, we can't play the long ball to Shola all game in this game as Laursen will rape him. Get Oba running down the sides and Barton arriving late we might have some joy.

Yeah true, I don't rate Petrov like but in Barry Young and Agbonglohor they have cracing counter attack, showed how easy it was last night against Blackburn. Literally just chip over the top and Gabbys through.

that's where we will need to get our off-side trap perfect, or sit quite deep so they don't have as much room to play in

could be interesting as villa will be a classic away team and we've looked like one in our last home game's

i think this is a season where we play well against the better teams and poorly v the poor teams,  so hopefully we will raise our game to villa

Skirge can you write some sort of code? So that our usernames interlink with our season tickets. Then meaning the thread title will update to each specific individual's seat number as well.

Guest Heneage

Won't be easy to beat Laursen and Cuellar.

We'll need to stretch them, we can't play the long ball to Shola all game in this game as Laursen will rape him. Get Oba running down the sides and Barton arriving late we might have some joy.

Yeah true, I don't rate Petrov like but in Barry Young and Agbonglohor they have cracing counter attack, showed how easy it was last night against Blackburn. Literally just chip over the top and Gabbys through.

that's where we will need to get our off-side trap perfect, or sit quite deep so they don't have as much room to play in

could be interesting as villa will be a classic away team and we've looked like one in our last home game's

i think this is a season where we play well against the better teams and poorly v the poor teams,  so hopefully we will raise our game to villa

True would be nice the Mackems are sweating.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Blame Dave he wanted more info in the  thread title.

BUT if you scan your season ticket between Dave's arse cheecks will will sing the Blaydon Races backwards whilst gving perfect directions to your seat.

:D

Guest sicko2ndbest

Owen's training boost for Newcastle boss Kinnear as he looks set for return against Villa

By Colin Young Daily Mail

Last updated at 11:06 AM on 31st October 2008

Michael Owen was back in training for Newcastle today, raising the prospect of his being passed fit to play against Aston Villa on Monday night.

The England striker, who was passed over by national coach Fabio Capello for the recent World Cup qualifying double-header against Kazakhstan and Belarus, has missed the club's last three matches with a groin injury.

Newcastle's caretaker manager Joe Kinnear said on Thursday: 'Michael Owen I'm hoping will be in contention for the Aston Villa match.'

After Kinnear registered his first victory against West Bromwich on Tuesday night, it would be a major boost for the Irishman to have Owen back in the side against Villa.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Blame Dave he wanted more info in the  thread title.

BUT if you scan your season ticket between Dave's arse cheecks will will sing the Blaydon Races backwards whilst gving perfect directions to your seat.

:D

:lol: :lol:

NOTE: I would take Enrique out of the starting line up as both young and Abhonlagor are very quick and like to outpace defenders, bassong may not be great but he has bags of pace...

If owen is fit I would replace shola.

------------------------Given---------------------

Beye----Colo--------------Taylor-----Bassong

Duff-------Barton-----------Guthrie----Jonas

----------------Owen-----Martins----------

NOTE: I would take Enrique out of the starting line up as both young and Abhonlagor are very quick and like to outpace defenders, bassong may not be great but he has bags of pace...

If owen is fit I would replace shola.

------------------------Given---------------------

Beye----Colo--------------Taylor-----Bassong

Duff-------Barton-----------Guthrie----Jonas

----------------Owen-----Martins----------

Your right they will rape Enrique, that is when e is there to be raped and not over the half way line scratching his arse.

Bassong at LB is a must for me, and a smuch as I do not like swapping wingers around Jonas will offer great cover for Bassong.

Whats the cheapest way of getting setanta? Im considering it cos in novemeber theres this match and the calzaghe fight, after that I aint bothered, anyone else got a decent deal out of them?

Whats the cheapest way of getting setanta? Im considering it cos in novemeber theres this match and the calzaghe fight, after that I aint bothered, anyone else got a decent deal out of them?

What you got sky, cable or a digibox?