Aidy Boothroyd sacked by Watford

GG

Who the fuck are we going to replace him with? Stupid cunts. Malky Mackay? Fuck off.

Have your own thread. ;)

I didn't realise you were so low in the table, but I take it from your reaction you backed him to turn things around?

Who the fuck are we going to replace him with? Stupid cunts. Malky Mackay? Fuck off.

Have your own thread. ;)

I didn't realise you were so low in the table, but I take it from your reaction you backed him to turn things around?

Definitely. CV so far with us:

2005: Saved Watford from relegation

2006: Got Watford to play-offs. Promoted.

2007: Relegated from Premiership.

2008: Made play-offs. Poor start to season, sacked impetuously.

Our board are clueless and shite, our local paper reckons we're on the brink of administration and we've spunked away all the money we got from going up a bit fast, didn't we? Stupid cunts. Who can we get though? We have no money and are hardly attractive, we won't get anyone as ambitious as Aidy, we'd been playing football this season but had defensive problems. He's been successful thus far and the majority of fans (bar mongs) love him. Absolutely ridiculous. Here's hoping we get Nigel Gibbs in as boss, if we're going for the cheap option...

Guest sicko2ndbest

I remember listening to an interview with your chairman a couple of seasons ago when he got you in the premiership, saying that he had never met anyone like Aidy, and that when he speaks in a room he gets everyones attention. He reckoned he would be a future England manager

I always liked him, shame, now fuck off onto your own board! lol!

Could this be the real reason Wise has been there last few games?! Fingers crossed!

100% mate

Boothroyd for the Toon

Could this be the real reason Wise has been there last few games?! Fingers crossed!

That wouldn't actually be that bad actually, you know. Even though he's a cunt.

How kind of you to still be thinking what's best for us :aww:

Actually wouldn't mind him here, considering what the likely alternatives are.

With someone experienced behind him (Burkinshaw for us... SBR?) he will be a great manager whilst he gains experience. Rumour is that Huddersfield want him though... !

Guest trotter58

Who the f*** are we going to replace him with? Stupid c***s. Malky Mackay? f*** off.

Garry Megson. He's been employing negative, one-dimensional, route one tactics all season so he should fit in quite nicely at your place.

Who the f*** are we going to replace him with? Stupid c***s. Malky Mackay? f*** off.

Garry Megson. He's been employing negative, one-dimensional, route one tactics all season so he should fit in quite nicely at your place.

I was kind of under the impression that Bolton have always done that. Kind of their M.O.