Aidy Boothroyd sacked by Watford

GG

Guest trotter58

Who the f*** are we going to replace him with? Stupid c***s. Malky Mackay? f*** off.

Garry Megson. He's been employing negative, one-dimensional, route one tactics all season so he should fit in quite nicely at your place.

I was kind of under the impression that Bolton have always done that. Kind of their M.O.

You've obviously only been following football since SKY got involved.

Who the f*** are we going to replace him with? Stupid c***s. Malky Mackay? f*** off.

Garry Megson. He's been employing negative, one-dimensional, route one tactics all season so he should fit in quite nicely at your place.

Thats the Bolton way though isn't it?

I was kind of under the impression that Bolton have always done that. Kind of their M.O.

I was 6 when the premierleague was formed, I've never once see Bolton employ any other tactics. It must have been a gruelling few years as a fan.

I mean I'm 18. What the f*** else was I supposed to do. :lol: However...in my time Bolton in the Premiership have alwyas played boring miserable football. Though they did employ Okocha and Djorkaeff, so credit to them for that.

The Premier League has been going for 16 years mate, hardly a flash in the pan is it? :lol:

You can't complain about Megson on those grounds when Bolton have played the same way for at least a decade under other managers.

Anyway- harsh on Boothroyd considering he's had nothing to spend.

Guest trotter58

Didn't Sammy Lee try to be a little more attacking and it just f***ed up anything Bolton had going for them?

Tried to polish a bunch of turds basically.

That'll be the team that currently sits two points and three points above you lot then...

Didn't Sammy Lee try to be a little more attacking and it just f***ed up anything Bolton had going for them?

That'll be the team that currently sits two points and three points above you lot then...

Yet you have no excuses whilst we have had everything go wrong this season.

Make your mind up.

Is it a coincidence that you come back just after a win?

:lol:

So... you were saying? :lol:

Big Sam for Watford

I'll say it'll be about a day before 'SKY SPORTS NEWS SOURCES: SAM ALLARDYCE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN WATFORD JOB'. :thup:

I'll say it'll be about 3 days before he withdraws his name from the hat after it's revealed they're in talks with Martin Keown :lol:

Actually wouldn't mind him here, considering what the likely alternatives are.

With someone experienced behind him (Burkinshaw for us... SBR?) he will be a great manager whilst he gains experience. Rumour is that Huddersfield want him though... !

Looking like this one might come true, Stan Ternent has just left Huddersfield.