A fund raiser idea for the SBR banner Toon ultras aim to get.....

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The club is in dire place 18 and for sure we can't win at Chelsea next week and we can be the bottom club by Decmber yet ppl here are celbrating SBR I like Sir Bobby but we have to pressure Ashley to sell or hire Shearer as new Manger Soon

Shut up you pleb.

The club is in dire place 18 and for sure we can't win at Chelsea next week and we can be the bottom club by Decmber yet ppl here are celbrating SBR I like Sir Bobby but we have to pressure Ashley to sell or hire Shearer as new Manger Soon

Oh dear.

are we doing this anytime soon? I don't think people generally have an issue with the idea of a game but it will come down to date, time, venue and cost. I would suggest somewhere near a metro stop (G'head Stadium?) and a weekday evening or sunday (non-toon).

who's actually organising this?

For sure? Are you Steve McLaren or what dimwit?

How about the 13th of December at Gateshead Stadium, 3pm kick off?

Someone suggested a midweek fixture - might get a better turnout...cannot see those with wives or lives getting ANOTHER saturday afternoon off for footy (plus, those of us who have saturday/sunday league teams might already have matches)

How about the 13th of December at Gateshead Stadium, 3pm kick off?

Someone suggested a midweek fixture - might get a better turnout...cannot see those with wives or lives getting ANOTHER saturday afternoon off for footy (plus, those of us who have saturday/sunday league teams might already have matches)

True, true...

Anyone else want to suggest a date and time?

Guest Stephen927

At a quick glance I see.

Venkman

Myself

ON

Stephen?

Wullie (Not at Left Back)

Otter

Kev

Ian?

Stupeedo?

So we have 9 there, I reckon the SMB might get involved, maybe could even get a celeb player for either team.

Yeah I'd play.

Can play anywhere just don't put me in goals or on either flank.

Guest Jawesome

I'd be up for that craic.  Gateshead stadium for the win.  I can play pretty much any reasonable time, except like around assignment hand-ins like.

How about Weds 10th December

Gateshead International (astro-turf?)

Toon Ultras (Home Kits) vs Newcastle-Online (Away Kits)

Book the pitch from 7.30-9.30 and aim to Kick-Off as close to 7.45pm as possible, 5 min HT (or drink/fag-break).

13 or 14 players for each side, rolling subs throughout the match. £5 per player = £130/140 minus the £50? pitch hire

Up for playing but sadly I haven't got the time, or the TU contacts, to organise it.