Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Someone said in the match thread they made Anelka captain today which would mean he would not score, I have been playing clever buggers thinking Berba is going to do it this week for the last 3 weeks instead of Ronaldo. Made Ronny Capt today & the fucker is not producing!!!! :angry:

Aye I did the same thinking Anelka would get a hattrick against us. Either Ronaldo or Laursen can save me this week.

I am just leaving Ronaldo as captain for every weekend ManUre are playing.

Strange old weekend. I wonder how long it is since the top four all dropped points.

EDIT: all failed to score too, that must be a long time since that happened.

Not sure but the owners of bookmakers will be having steak tonight for supper.

Pardew has been fired.

I said when I saw SSN when the 5th went in he is gone.

It wasn't that long ago him & Aidy Boothroyd were the next best things, I think I believed there hype :-[

Boothroyd still did a great job at Watford. Them selling all his best players and giving him nothing to spend before sacking him at the first sign of trouble doesn't change that.

Pardew is a cunt though.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew has been fired.

I said when I saw SSN when the 5th went in he is gone.

It wasn't that long ago him & Aidy Boothroyd were the next best things, I think I believed there hype :-[

Boothroyd still did a great job at Watford. Them selling all his best players and giving him nothing to spend before sacking him at the first sign of trouble doesn't change that.

Pardew is a c*** though.

Agreed, the sound of him starting every sentence with 'we was...' was enough for me.