Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic 15/11/08 - post-match reaction from page 14

Rich

What a roller-coaster.

Would've been over the moon with 3 points from what it was looking at, and at the end of the day a point from being behind late on is still good.

Considering the circumstances though its certainly 2 points dropped, we would've been 11th if we won.

Absolutely devastating that.

2-2 against a ten-man Wigan, with none of their actual strikers playing. Sickening.

Please, God. Sell. Please. I pray to God. Please fucking sell. Then we can get a fucking manager in.

Guest Heneage

Are you ignoring Fulham and Sunderland Chris?

Its a joke mind the fact we come out and dont bother in the first half is useless, I'm sick of waiting for half time so we will pick up, most teams will just stuff us, barton was big miss but either way it was 2-1 how we couldn't hold on I'll never know.

Guest firetotheworks

They were without Zaki and Heskey and down to ten men away from home. Im not the knee jerk type but good or bad performance aside that result is a fucking joke and underlines that we really are in trouble. Were lucky that the bottom half is so open but were fucked if we keep losing like that. Reminds me of that Boro Match we were lucky to get a draw in a couple of years ago.

Absolutely devastating that.

2-2 against a ten-man Wigan, with none of their actual strikers playing. Sickening.

Please, God. Sell. Please. I pray to God. Please fucking sell. Then we can get a fucking manager in.

^ This a million times over.

Guest Heneage

Chelsea next. Going to have to wait until the end of November for a realistic opportunity to pick up a win.

The boro away? We've not won there in a few years.

They were without Zaki and Heskey and down to ten men away from home. Im not the knee jerk type but good or bad performance aside that result is a fucking joke and underlines that we really are in trouble. Were lucky that the bottom half is so open but were fucked if we keep losing like that. Reminds me of that Boro Match we were lucky to get a draw in a couple of years ago.

Lee Clark equalised that day. Things aren't that bad ;)

same old newcastle

a draw at home to 10 men wigan without both their strikers is an awful result, no way to sugar coat the fact. the only reason we've got anything from that game is down to a mistake from the ref in our favour.

Guest Stephen927

Chelsea next. Going to have to wait until the end of November for a realistic opportunity to pick up a win.

The boro away? We've not won there in a few years.

Oops, thought Stoke at home was after Chelsea.

God i feel absolutely awful.

Massive relief --- then absolute fucking ecstacy --- then total heartbreak.

Now i just feel rechid. Christ.

Please sell. Please.

Do you mean 'wretched' or are you just using a word that I've never heard/read before?

I'm a Yorkshireman, i type phonetically.

Aye, wretched.