Newcastle United 2-2 Wigan Athletic 15/11/08 - post-match reaction from page 14

Rich

Very strange game. I just wished it had finished at 1-1 as that would have been fiar enough. To go 2-1 up and then Bramble equalise was just NUFC in a nutshell.

Given- 6

Beye-5

Enrique-3

Collocini-4 (£10 million  mackems.gif)

Bassong-5

Guttieriez- 4 (people who questioned his substitution want sectioning)

Barton 4 (Guthrie 5)

Duff- 6

Butt- 4

Oba- 6

Shola- 5

Owen- 6

CNZ- 6

Overall- SHITE!

Hear f***ing hear!

Seriously, this:

Jonas    Barton  Zoggy

Owen

Martins   A fit Viduka

would be magical. If only!

Every day, I wonder how the men being paid to know this kind of thing, seem to miss it at every given opportunity.

Guest Heneage

Very strange game. I just wished it had finished at 1-1 as that would have been fiar enough. To go 2-1 up and then Bramble equalise was just NUFC in a nutshell.

Given- 6

Beye-5

Enrique-3

Bassong-5

Barton 4 (Guthrie 5)

Duff- 6

Butt- 4

Oba- 6

Shola- 5

Owen- 6

CNZ- 6

Overall- s****!

Colocinni not allowed a bad game like? Hes having to learn the league alongside his defensive partner.

Can I just ask what is with people having a go at those who have just began playing for the club or have hardly had a run of games? Nowt said bout Owens flouncing of chances or Duffs average wingplay the fact Nicky Butt is having about as much impact and penetration as a Pensioners cock?

Given- 6

Beye-5

Enrique-3

Bassong-5

Barton 4 (Guthrie 5)

Duff- 6

Butt- 4

Oba- 6

Shola- 5

Owen- 6

CNZ- 6

Overall- s****!

Colocinni not allowed a bad game like? Hes having to learn the league alongside his defensive partner.

Can I just ask what is with people having a go at those who have just began playing for the club or have hardly had a run of games? Nowt said bout Owens flouncing of chances or Duffs average wingplay the fact Nicky Butt is having about as much impact and penetration as a Pensioners cock?

I'm very sorry like but when you cost £10 million then you are not allowed to have a shocker against Wigan's second chocie attackers. Learning the league? Seriously man, feck off.

People are slating Duff on here, and rightly so, but I still haven't seen Jonas do much other than run and he's seen as untouchable by some people. He works his bollocks off and runs at people but he's quickly being found out in my opinion, has no quality at the end of it. Other than the goal against Villa, when he was up against someone who wasn't a regular fullback, and a decent ball in from the left at Fulham last week i'm struggling to think of anything real quality from him. A slightly flashier version of Milner in my opinion.

All in all our side just isn't good enough, even our supposed better players are overrated or well out of form. Apart from Given I wouldn't put my faith in any of them and I really fear for us this season, particularly with the club in such a mess.

Thanks. Been saying exactly the same for a few games. Jonas is quite simply all fur coat and no knickers so far. Or the Emperors new clothes if you will. Duff has been performing above and ahead of him recently but is an easier target to slag off.

People are slating Duff on here, and rightly so, but I still haven't seen Jonas do much other than run and he's seen as untouchable by some people. He works his bollocks off and runs at people but he's quickly being found out in my opinion, has no quality at the end of it. Other than the goal against Villa, when he was up against someone who wasn't a regular fullback, and a decent ball in from the left at Fulham last week i'm struggling to think of anything real quality from him. A slightly flashier version of Milner in my opinion.

All in all our side just isn't good enough, even our supposed better players are overrated or well out of form. Apart from Given I wouldn't put my faith in any of them and I really fear for us this season, particularly with the club in such a mess.

Thanks. Been saying exactly the same for a few games. Jonas is quite simply all fur coat and no knickers so far. Or the Emperors new clothes if you will. Duff has been performing above and ahead of him recently but is an easier target to slag off.

Jonas has been performing ahead of him in that he actually has an assist, ie end product.

Guest Heneage

Given- 6

Beye-5

Enrique-3

Bassong-5

Barton 4 (Guthrie 5)

Duff- 6

Butt- 4

Oba- 6

Shola- 5

Owen- 6

CNZ- 6

Overall- s****!

I'm very sorry like but when you cost £10 million then you are not allowed to have a shocker against Wigan's second chocie attackers. Learning the league? Seriously man, feck off.

I didn't say he was learning the language? But hes playing a league 10 times faster than la Liga, he's had 3 different centre backs one with some league experience one whos totally past it and one who is new and has never played outside France. Even Vidic took time to settle.

Given- 6

Beye-5

Enrique-3

Bassong-5

Barton 4 (Guthrie 5)

Duff- 6

Butt- 4

Oba- 6

Shola- 5

Owen- 6

CNZ- 6

Overall- s****!

I didn't say he was learning the language? But hes playing a league 10 times faster than la Liga, he's had 3 different centre backs one with some league experience one whos totally past it and one who is new and has never played outside France. Even Vidic took time to settle.

You're making feeble excuses here for sloppy performances. The way Camara breezed past Colo in the second half was extremely alarming.

One thing you always believed under KK was that if he had his full-strength 11 out on the field, we'd be a match for anybody and even without them you were still left hopeful. As it stands, we are Taylor and Viduka away (IMO) from being able to select our strongest 18-man squad (Given, Beye, Taylor, Coloccini, N'Zogbia, Barton, Butt, Gutierrez, Owen, Martins, Viduka, Harper, Bassong, Enrique, Geremi, Guthrie, Duff, Ameobi) and we're still performing atrociously at times.

(Smith's omission needs no explanation and Xisco/Gonzalez are still pretty much an unknown quantity, Cacapa played himself out of the reckoning long ago.)

So, in my opinion, we have 16 of our "best" 18 available to us and fully fit, right now, with Taylor expected back by Chelsea and Viduka apparently within a month.

There really is no f***ing excuse for what we saw today, whereas in the past the likes of Souness and Roeder could quite easily point to injuries... there's just no direction or flair or any form of cohesion at all and it's just not good enough, interim manager or no interim manager. What the f*** are they doing Monday-Friday?

Kinnear, Just like Roeder will do better when he has nothing to do.  I really think we will do better if certain players are not fit for selection.

I support me football team ,divent kna what ye wankers do. probably BOOOOOOO

We criticise our team when it's needed. We see that not everything is perfect. We don't settle for 2nd rate shit.