Gallas outburst

AyeDubbleYoo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7739830.stm

Got to say, even though I think Gallas has been the wrong type of personality for a captain in the past, what he's saying now is exactly what the Arsenal players need to be told.

Don't see why he should be getting stick because of it, if it was John Terry saying the same things we'd be loving it.

He's still an absolute cunt mind, although I believe some of the things he said should be kept in house. As openly admitting to your rivals that there are issues in the dressing room isn't going to help one bit.

He's still an absolute c*** mind, although I believe some of the things he said should be kept in house. As openly admitting to your rivals that there are issues in the dressing room isn't going to help one bit.

Exactly what i was thinking, that can only be a bad thing to come out in public to say what he has said. Even talking about the player who has been "insulting others" will just lead to speculation (and on that note its meant to be either Van persie or Adebayor!). Can't see how it will do them any good.

He's still an absolute cunt mind, although I believe some of the things he said should be kept in house. As openly admitting to your rivals that there are issues in the dressing room isn't going to help one bit.

True, but everyone knows they've got problems, and so far addressing them in house has done fuk all. He's trying to seek action and stir emotions by going public, could turn out to be the kick up the arse Arsenal need, could turn out to by another blow, either way, its probably better than coasting along with baggage and problem makers in camp.

Sweeping shit under the carpet just leads to a lumpy carpet, he's French and a loony, his reaction is typical of him, don't make him captain if you don't like how he goes on, but it is a reaction and it could be what Arsenal need.

He's still an absolute c*** mind, although I believe some of the things he said should be kept in house. As openly admitting to your rivals that there are issues in the dressing room isn't going to help one bit.

True, but everyone knows they've got problems, and so far addressing them in house has done fuk all. He's trying to seek action and stir emotions by going public, could turn out to be the kick up the arse Arsenal need, could turn out to by another blow, either way, its probably better than coasting along with baggage and problem makers in camp.

Sweeping s*** under the carpet just leads to a lumpy carpet, he's French and a loony, his reaction is typical of him, don't make him captain if you don't like how he goes on, but it is a reaction and it could be what Arsenal need.

It's probably an upgrade on the Joey Barton way of sorting things out.  Still if he was properly French he'd sit them all down in a cafe and force them to smoke Gitanes and talk about existentialism until it was sorted.  Or something.

Sweeping s*** under the carpet just leads to a lumpy carpet, he's French and a loony, his reaction is typical of him, don't make him captain if you don't like how he goes on, but it is a reaction and it could be what Arsenal need.

It's probably an upgrade on the Joey Barton way of sorting things out.  Still if he was properly French he'd sit them all down in a cafe and force them to smoke Gitanes and talk about existentialism until it was sorted.  Or something.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Top and bottom is great player shit captain. He's the kind of player a captain hates, he speaks out, he's head strong, he's not good at keeping cool. They need someone who will marshall the young players, and has their respect, its already come out this week that Gallas has been getting back chat from one player who is "6 years younger than me (25)" Its believed it was Van Persie or Sagna.

Guest Chubby Jason

Very odd decision that he was given the armband in the 1st place, Gilberto was the captain when Henry was out injured he should have got it. Gallas is a cock, didn't he threaten to score an own goal for Chelsea when they wouldn't let him leave, what a dick.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

apparantly Van Persie runs round the dressing rooms naked after games and pokes people with his knob. Doesn't go down too well with the Frenchys. Why Henry left apparantly; heard it off my mate  who lives in Birmingham which is near London.

Guest Chubby Jason

apparantly Van Persie runs round the dressing rooms naked after games and pokes people with his knob. Doesn't go down too well with the Frenchys. Why Henry left apparantly; heard it off my mate  who lives in Birmingham which is near London.

mackems.gif

I've heard that too.