N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

This may have been answered on page 23 or something but can I ask why this match isn't being played black vs white? Given that its a Newcastle forum match and that people are much more like (imo) to own a black or white top rather than a red or blue one?

:D

Good point.

This may have been answered on page 23 or something but can I ask why this match isn't being played black vs white? Given that its a Newcastle forum match and that people are much more like (imo) to own a black or white top rather than a red or blue one?

:D

You've answered your own question really...why have black v white when the majority will have black AND white. ;)

You're all stupid bastards tbh. Have you seen the f***ing weather?  :lol:

It's January man...if people are whinging about the weather what exactly were they hoping for today? Glorious sunshine? :lol:

90 minutes in this stuff will finish most of you. Hobbling back to the changing rooms like injured animals...

;D 

How many are playing?

mate, in all fairness, dont drop out now, ffs

the weather's f***ing fine man, bunch of girls

lol i'm not dropping out, weather doesn't bother me it's just getting there, don't have aclue!!

There should be 22, Kev.

How are you getting there mate? fancy meeting in town?

Metro. Me and Ian (The Prophet) are meeting Nixon at about 4.45 at Haymarket metro station, feel free to meet us there  :thup:

How many are playing?

mate, in all fairness, dont drop out now, ffs

the weather's f***ing fine man, bunch of girls

lol i'm not dropping out, weather doesn't bother me it's just getting there, don't have aclue!!

haha no worries man, weather comment was aimed at others, its actually extremely mild temperature wise, just a bit of wind which will act as a leveller, good stuff

Guest Heneage

You're all stupid bastards tbh. Have you seen the f***ing weather?  :lol:

I pondered throwing myself down the stairs to get out of travelling. :lol:

I watched Remember the Titans last night so for 2 minutes I will be mental and fighting every ball

There should be 22, Kev.

How are you getting there mate? fancy meeting in town?

Metro. Me and Ian (The Prophet) are meeting Nixon at about 4.45 at Haymarket metro station, feel free to meet us there  :thup:

Ah nice one! what do any of you's look like  :lol:

I'll be with a red hoody, scruffy little b***ard, I apologise for my hair, even messier than Boris Johnson.

Ian looks about 12.

Don't have a clue about Nixon  :lol:

To avoid confusion due to the work thats being done on Haymarket, we'll meet outside the Starbucks on Northumberland Street, it's like 20 metres away  :thup:

If no-ones there at within like 10-15 mins then just head on the metro anyway and if we don't see you on the way, we'll see you at Coach Lane mate.

I'll be with a red hoody, scruffy little b***ard, I apologise for my hair, even messier than Boris Johnson.

Ian looks about 12.

To avoid confusion due to the work thats being done on Haymarket, we'll meet outside the Starbucks on Northumberland Street, it's like 20 metres away  :thup:

If no-ones there at within like 10-15 mins then just head on the metro anyway and if we don't see you on the way, we'll see you at Coach Lane mate.

Cool cheers i'll see you at starbucks mate, whats ur name?

Guest Heneage

I look like Fellani....

;D

Nah I will have my Humel blue rain jacket on.

Lien I pm'd you my number mate if you text me yours I closed the window last night after you left.

Ian looks about 12.

Neil  :thup:

I've been rumbled!  :frantic:

Ian looks about 12.

Neil  :thup:

I've been rumbled!  :frantic:

Ah!, I see what you did with your username there.

Nice.

I can't wait for this.  I've had this little 'event' marked up in my calender for weeks.  Today will be a significant day for N-O, it will be the first forum to lose 22 members in one felled swoop.  That's right, I'm gonna kill all the bastards.  Been drinking since 11 and will be fuckin wasted by kick off. So, say goodbye to your wives, boyfriends, girlfriends and mammas because your gonna be gunned down.  I will wait until 6.15, yes, 15 minutes into the game before opening fire.

Nobody asked me to play did they? I could have been a physio or something.  I could've looked after the injured by sucking on their fat cocks and they could have drank my juice.  Yeah, I could have supplied half-time refreshments like cum, real semen, plenty to round, i had been saving my wank juice especially until my u-turn. You will know I will be watching all you sexy young beasts, taking pics and infalting them to life size for my portfolio at home. 

Nobody thought to give consideration to security did they?  Well today is d-day and lots of young arses to be fucking.  Drunk.  yes,  Roll on 6.15.  Get ya cocks ready you horny footballing sexy young fucks. 4 hours to go.....Christ....i think i've just cum in my pants....later.