N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

I apologise to my teammates btw for how amateur I look. Hoody, shorts, white socks that wont even cover my ankle, and some cream trainers that aren't designed for footy particularly.

I'll make up for this with some sublime walking about.

So i have to do all the running in CM!  ;D

I apologise to my teammates btw for how amateur I look. Hoody, shorts, white socks that wont even cover my ankle, and some cream trainers that aren't designed for footy particularly.

We'll sort it out! One of us will have to be slightly more offensive though coz I doubt either of us can do a box-to-box job for that long  :frantic:

We'll rotate. Maybe. Ierno  :cheesy:

We'll sort it out! One of us will have to be slightly more offensive though coz I doubt either of us can do a box-to-box job for that long  :frantic:

We'll rotate. Maybe. Ierno  :cheesy:

If one of you gets knackered you can drop into CB and I'll have a pop in CM.

FFS come blues, these reds are getting it sorted, thier tactics are already better than JFK.

weve got nowt organised, still bickering about what f-king shoes to wear.

......and crying off about the weather

Sorry havent read the thread, where are yous playing at?

s*** weather for it either way.

Coach Lane.

Dont live too far away, but its WINNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY as hell and my cardio is piss poor at the minute!  :lol:

Coach Lane.

Dont live too far away, but its WINNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY as hell and my cardio is piss poor at the minute!  :lol:

Ahh go on man  :pow:

You're also using the term "cardio". That guarantees you to be one of the best players, probably.

Coach Lane.

Ahh go on man  :pow:

You're also using the term "cardio". That guarantees you to be one of the best players, probably.

Lol, was always pretty good like, made the county team once and that.  :coolsmiley:

Either way, I'm rooting for the blue team.

This may have been answered on page 23 or something but can I ask why this match isn't being played black vs white? Given that its a Newcastle forum match and that people are much more like (imo) to own a black or white top rather than a red or blue one?

:D